Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
sometimes I wonder if Ayn should be a top 20 or higher time travel murder, but I'm not a literary nerd, but I do know that great person of history theory is BS, so there's probably a contemporary that could sub in.

which just means we grind away at the whole chain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
she's just thirsty regressive trap #94763234....43349879 she'll have her time and then fadeand replaced by another grifer.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i learned from another thread that Pool has his own skateboard park in his house/ mcmansion(??) maybe he's banged his head many many many times.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Panfilo posted:

Slavery, to them, is a taxpayer funded service that is free at the point of consumption.

You gotta wonder if they get worked up over other uses of "free".

:byodood: "It's not FREE refills! Someone had to manufacture the soda syrup, the compressed C02, the soda fountain, people had to maintain the machinery! It's not free, you are FORCING people to work to provide you something without compensation!

but I paid for it when I made my meal a combo for 1$ more? if anything if i truelly support the biz, i would ask them to to make the items separate, but still one transaction.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
well if thats the case then I/we should take 9 or more sodas.

also was it this forum/SA that had some user try to steal Taco Bell Mountain Dew Baja Blast with a fake cup, a hose, and a gym bag with some sort of tank? there was a crude ms paint diagram of this setup.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

Ah, that's why Ben Shapiro is so fond of it.

but why does his fanfic have a 7 foot protag?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
regressives why do things have to be woke and political!

*crowdfunds a childrens cartoon where lines of their ideology are out right spoken*

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
not directly about libertarians, but I feel like the trend of home schooling is a some sort of time bomb of brain drain.

there's going to be some fun times when we have a large crop of new 18 yearolds with home school "degrees"

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Oct 26, 2023

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

the moose posted:

My big question for the libertarians is if there is no government then who enforces all these law suits and contracts?

the blockchain. or AI or their 1000% loyal pmc where the guards have neck bomb collars. or magic.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol at phone elitism still being a thing.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
just have the mental energy and skills to interview every biz owner. ask for their books and character reference, have a jewelers loupe and UV light to inspect their private industry certificates, have a your own biolab....

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
what kind of cereal staple crop does Texas grow for itself or cash crop does it export?

what's there's potable water supply like?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
so whats that guy's day job or is he burning a pile of money from his previous job or burning family wealth?

also even if its racist poo poo posting, if that makes him happy in the middle of no where, then meh?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
is thats one of those fake handwritten fonts?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
drat why cant these crazy people just make good soap

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
So how do downward rights work? does everyone terminate at a point at earth core? what about up rights? earth travels through a celestial sphere and on a long enough timeline there's measureable shifting with respect to some arbitrary non inf. but far away distant point

also how did Libs get air, a gas to respect the geometric property lines of humans?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
mmmm i wouldnt mind parasitizing the government if they made the host gov. stronger and better because a good healthy long term host is well a healthy long term host

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

is NH's climate a good niche for kangaroos and Asian short-tailed monkeys? asking for hypothetical lols of an invasive species vector.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Willatron posted:

Mail in voting is compromised! Switch to that bastion of honesty and security, the Internet!

but i pay musk 8$? thats secure!

*a troll farm uses a bunch of stolen card numbers*