Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

El Scotch posted:

Hey America, thanks for spreading your drat Freeman crap up north.

On the plus side, you've given us some great decisions as a result.

Holy crap the way the second one is written is wonderful. Are a lot of Canadian court opinions like this?

quote:

“You should get out of town”, the man said.
And so began the journey that resulted in my path intersecting with Matthew Duncan’s path. And thence to these reasons, with a slight detour through territory that might have confused Lewis Carroll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
I'm not convinced jrod isn't the best troll of all time. Or I've forgotten why I was previously convinced that he isn't a troll

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Political Whores posted:

I think it's perfectly possible that Jrod is just your normal middle class white-person privileged. I was only half joking when I posted that China Melville essay

i just feel i have to point out that's it China Mieville, not Melville :shobon:

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

jrodefeld posted:

From a principled libertarian standpoint, this is fraud. I tried my best to communicate with the moderators and work it out peacefully and they ignored me and gave no explanation for their actions in restricting my access to the forum that I paid for.

:psyboom:

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
didn't realize he got permabanned. Feels good, except it cuts down on future thread fodder :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

VioletCorsica posted:

Isn't this the person from Fight Club?

zerohedge often publishes articles under that name, might be from there