Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

So did Dark Eldar gain anything from this new edition? Well, anything apart from being able to take stuff that isn't Dark Eldar?

Arbite fucked around with this message at 12:34 on May 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Any new fluff in the BRB? Does it advance the timeline by an hour or anything?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

So if I'm reading this right, my Unbound Dark Eldar would be able to shove a Shadowseer into every raider and as long as I stay 25" or further away from everyone they can't do a drat thing to me?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

jng2058 posted:

Where it falls apart, though, is that the Raider isn't part of the Harlequin unit and therefore won't be affected. Oh well, it was a fun thought exercise but alas, invalid.

Ah well, thank you both for clearing that up. It was nice to have a vague flicker of hope, though.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Any interesting new fluff or good stories in the DE codex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

NTRabbit posted:

Primarchs are clearly too hardcore for helmets

Even when they probably should have them, yeah.

• Locked thread