Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

I hope they bring back Tinboys and kickass Bloodaxes with Imperial advisors. (maybe Khorneboys?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

The funny thing is....The old Slaaneshi gifts gave you one breast, because Slaanesh was a Hermaphrodite.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

That's where I've seen that 30k imperial guard armour before: the old Lord Solar Macharius mini.

Holy poo poo. What if he was really wearing antique armour from the olde days..

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

And Bolt Thrower left Games Workshop because they were control freaks. Lyrics, covers, the whole sheebang.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Why not read any of the threads on games workshop? We're pretty clear about the whys and wherefores.

Personally, it's because it was one of my first games, and went from a great setting that captured the imagination to the scientology of hobbies.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

SRM posted:

I also think a horde of gobbos with nets and sharpened sticks would seriously eat poo poo against an army of dudes with Land Raiders and Terminator armor. How silly would it be for Empire muskets to be just as strong as lasguns? I don't think it would quite work, since even daemons have different stats in 40k as Fantasy if I recall, or at least used to. But who knows, these are crazy times to be into GW games.

Rogue trader had no problems providing stat lists for weapons and armour like crossbows, bows, handbows, normal swords and shields etc.

It would be a rough life, but it has been done in the golden era of 40k

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Deathwatch kind of implied that they accepted marines with unknown origins.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

2017 Bring back Zoats and Brainboyz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

If a lot of lost chapters are getting revived by the Primaris marines, has anyone asked GW if this means that there can be loyalist versions of traitor chapters?

That would be a very sexy proposition. Even more so if the chapters go by their original names.

• Locked thread