Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darksaber
Oct 18, 2001

Are you even trying?

It's glorious. Also if you have contractor lights you can buy replacement bulbs that are white instead of yellow and use them for your lighting. Helps a whole bunch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darksaber
Oct 18, 2001

Are you even trying?

SRM posted:

Also Kill Team, the twinstick shooter, is out on PC now too for :10bux:

I was going to pick this up, but I did some research and it looks like it's a really lazy PC port which only has buggy local co-op (some people were talking about it not detecting two controllers correctly) and no online co-op, sooooo think I'm going to pass sadly.

Darksaber
Oct 18, 2001

Are you even trying?
I really like the overall look of that Vendetta, and I may be off the mark here or you might just be sick of it, but I think the engines could stand a bit of metallic accent on some of the engine parts. I feel like it would make them pop a bit more without taking away from the style that you've got going on there.

Darksaber
Oct 18, 2001

Are you even trying?

Ignite Memories posted:

I think the real trick to playing orks successfully is channeling the spirit of tim "the tool man" taylor.

tim allen is the orkiest man alive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQwYNca4iog

But what do orks have to do with cocaine smuggling and a terrible-rear end new show?

• Locked thread