Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

Not sure if any other Canadian Goons posted this before, but Meeplemart (think Canadian Warstore) partially dropped 40k and isnt doing anything to support 7e

quote:

Some of you may have noticed that Meeplemart has not received (or ordered) any new releases or restocks since Games Workshop launched their new website. This is due to their new retailer terms which were simultaneously introduced; capping what items and the amount of product Meeplemart is allowed to order. (This is not a MINIMUM requirement issue, this is a MAXIMUM allowed issue.)

In protest to these new limitations Meeplemart has NOT ordered in ANY WH40K 7th edition rule books, nor will we allow any legitimate 7th Edition rule books into the game space, for this (release) weekend. If GW sees no reason to support 3rd party retail, than likewise we see no reason to support their game system.

In addition, we are also VERY seriously considering completely cutting ties with the company and banning all GW gaming and products from Meeplemart.

I am finding it incredibly difficult to continue giving money to a company whose business practices I do not support.

So, until a decision is made, we are at an impasse...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

10,000 Black Reach Boyz!

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

Ok, I've got an force org question:

I've got IA8, with the Dread Mob Army list in it. Are the FW army lists supplements or are they their own codexes? Can I take formations from Waaagh Ghazghkull or do I have to have an allied Ork detachment that can THEN take formations?

Trying to be battle bound or whatever the gently caress is getting confusing. Also Lords of War are in the normal force org now? Do they still give out VP for hurting them like in 6th?

• Locked thread