Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fart Dumbass

by Fluffdaddy
I didn't, I decided to save that for a potential future iteration. I think it suits me, thanks u!!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Another BYOB success story

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

ChubbyChecker

nut posted:

courtesy of byob's sweetest sweetheart, Khanstant

:nice:

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
All Skeletons Are Beautiful

Ass-penny

IGgy IGsen posted:

:hmmyes:

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

IGgy IGsen posted:

Moola

IGgy IGsen posted:

It's a beautiful av and I can't wait to apply it x

But I noticed it has white pixels around the edges in dark mode so I'm trying to fix that so dark mode users can enjoy it too ♥

I am not good at gifs so it might take a while

Manifisto

Moola posted:

It's a beautiful av and I can't wait to apply it x

But I noticed it has white pixels around the edges in dark mode so I'm trying to fix that so dark mode users can enjoy it too ♥

I am not good at gifs so it might take a while

here you go, friend

ty nesamdoom!

Moola

Manifisto posted:

here you go, friend

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Neato!

More people should rep skeletons outside of spooky season.

Manifisto

IGgy IGsen posted:

Neato!

:agreed:

and moola, you look fantastic!

ty nesamdoom!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Look at this sexy boner

biosterous

IGgy IGsen posted:

Neato!

i'm pomkin, skeleton adjacent

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Ass-penny

IGgy IGsen posted:

Neato!

skeletons are extremely my aesthetic IRL, no idea what compelled me to get an av like this. probably mostly the cat.

Moola

Manifisto posted:

:agreed:

and moola, you look fantastic!

Zil posted:

Look at this sexy boner

<3 <3 <3

IGgy IGsen posted:

Neato!

agreed skeletons are for life not just for halloween

nut

it looks amazing! khan can’t lose 🥲

biosterous

live a long and healthy life to maximize the nourishment of your skeleton, so it can be extra strong when you pass

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

ANTIFA Lockhart
how do i get big avatar mode???????????????

ANTIFA Lockhart
I have a picture I want as an av but its a lil too tall

Saoshyant

I believe there's two ways:

1) as a favor from an admin, they have in the past given those to certain people

2) you buy a second account, place the bottom part of the av you want there, and then in your main account put the top part and link into the bottom one as if it was a gangtag

This second option is actually more common that you'd believe, regardless of how silly it sounds.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Saoshyant posted:

I believe there's two ways:

1) as a favor from an admin, they have in the past given those to certain people

2) you buy a second account, place the bottom part of the av you want there, and then in your main account put the top part and link into the bottom one as if it was a gangtag

This second option is actually more common that you'd believe, regardless of how silly it sounds.

you don't even need to buy the second account. just buy the bottom av, then buy another av that's the top and bottom. :10bux:

baka of lathspell

i always figured people with those were ultra turbo hackers

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

ANTIFA Lockhart

baka fwocka fwame posted:

i always figured people with those were ultra turbo hackers

same tbh

okay I'll try cutting it up and doing that thanks!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
guys how do i get rid of the dumb gap? it's killing me but at least jeffery is eating name-brand food this evening

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Saoshyant

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

guys how do i get rid of the dumb gap? it's killing me but at least jeffery is eating name-brand food this evening

I think you have to do both images as if they were gang tags instead of uploading a new one.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
i think I already tried that, but let me give it another shot

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Saoshyant

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

i think I already tried that, but let me give it another shot

If the preview doesn't show it up properly, don't buy it again. Try to contact an available admin to fix it or something.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
too late for that. 5 bucks for jeffs caviar fund lol

and it doesn't seem to have done the trick either, but I think I found out why: avatars appear to be given a 4pixel padding on the bottom, so I don't think it's possible to give yourself a bigger av by buying two avs and mashing them together.

but the strange thing it looks fine in the preview.

Manifisto

seconding asking an admin (nicely) for assistance. you've paid for it, hopefully that's enough for them to upload the full sized version (which you should have handy).

ty nesamdoom!

Saoshyant

I know it's possible to have both parts connected without any weird padding because I keep seeing it from different goons. Hell if I know what exact witchcraft is required, though. I assumed the gangtags were being treated differently so if the whole part was in the gangtags section it would work. Guess not.

And the fact you see a different thing on the preview from what you actually get is a bug and should be reported on the tech forum.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
I think I've figured it out: it's only the top-most image in the stack that is given a buffer, all the following ones dont. so if I were to use a transparent 1pixel gif as top-most image the rest would look fine

delightfully devilish

Manifisto

Saoshyant posted:

I know it's possible to have both parts connected without any weird padding because I keep seeing it from different goons. Hell if I know what exact witchcraft is required, though. I assumed the gangtags were being treated differently so if the whole part was in the gangtags section it would work. Guess not.

And the fact you see a different thing on the preview from what you actually get is a bug and should be reported on the tech forum.

can you direct me to a goon who has it working correctly, I can check it out

ty nesamdoom!

Korean Boomhauer

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

make a post in cspam rq

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4025877&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=271

Dumb Sex-Parrot

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4025877&pagenumber=279#post530302302

thanks in advance dude, I appreciate it :)

uncut image if that's easier for you: https://imgur.com/C8MYKsQ

Korean Boomhauer
idk if thats ur character or what but v cute bird!!!!

Korean Boomhauer
i put in the change request so hopefully it'll fix itself soon

Stoner Sloth

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i put in the change request so hopefully it'll fix itself soon

hi KB!

Korean Boomhauer
hiii

Dumb Sex-Parrot
hey I just noticed it's working, thanks dude you're the best! :peanut:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 38 hours!
I got a stupid newbie on someone I just reg'd. I will cover an av monday or later, but someone wanna do some magic for PrincessDoom?
E:it's actually someone not me.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021