Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Afro Doug

i think that it is good to be content with your current avatar, and also to believe in yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro Doug

Sleepy Owl posted:

says the guy with the transparent avatar

wow, sexist much? go back to reddit.

Afro Doug

moonshine is...... posted:

As a BYOB newbie, who has been formally adopted, my lack of an av is really bad. I need something that shows how much I like my home. I live out on a giant boat with a bunch of other guys we all built this boat together away from the government and it's stupid regulations. I haven't posted in awhile because we've been busy trying to steer it around all these storms and stuff, and also outrun hurricanes or whatever. It's pretty awesome. Also there are pirates. We call it the big rear end boat of love and stuff. Because that's what it is. TIA.

Afro Doug

classicist you got yours through illegitimate means

Afro Doug

Cobalt60 posted:

I got sidetracked by my own butt.

How can I get a cool-cool av that is anything other than animu stuff? Ducks and cats are chill but so many things are chill it's not fair to limit that word to just two things.

here you go

Afro Doug

arghfist posted:

anyone got something that says 'highly stressed out and maybe drunk(?)'

Afro Doug

the best avatar finding strategy is to punch a phrase into google and pick the worst looking one

Afro Doug

thank you, ralp

Afro Doug

google search "dead palestinian checks out insanely fine israeli chicks boobs .gif"

Afro Doug

after hours of deliberation i have decided this should be your avatar

Afro Doug

Classicist posted:

fun fact: i myself had a clint eastwood avatar for several years, but changed it when byob reopened :monocle:

haha, i love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro Doug

i look forward to seeing what hthe bird says in the future