Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

Slowpoke shotgunning a bottle of rum

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Oh poo poo I just noticed the name change!
You could draw areolas on Slowpoke or... do any pokemon have areolas drawn on them?

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

I guess this is... something

thanks for the motivation, I have been marginally less interested in dying immediately, thanks for reversing that.

Ass-penny

pixaal posted:

Is he playing Nintendo Switch?

you fuckin know he is

Ass-penny

I really like your paintings, ddpm.

Ass-penny

nut posted:

u look great

Congratulations Tiny Myers!

Ass-penny

that arcticmog avatar looks great!

Ass-penny

what are you thinking about for a new av, Moola?

Ass-penny

IGgy IGsen posted:

All Skeletons Are Beautiful

:hmmyes:

Ass-penny

IGgy IGsen posted:

Neato!

More people should rep skeletons outside of spooky season.

skeletons are extremely my aesthetic IRL, no idea what compelled me to get an av like this. probably mostly the cat.

Ass-penny

what kind of stuff princess doom into re: looking at every time she posts?

Ass-penny

itry posted:

I mashed some gifs together, and, well...

:lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

still owns imo. I don't know about thematically linking avs but I also I'm an undatable trash pile so ymmv