Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

I checked his feedback in case it would something easy to sort, but it’s not and he’s right: mobile web browsers are awful and would implode if a whole page of users in a thread were sporting webm or other video playing all at once. Maybe in five years from now.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

Fart Dumbass posted:

I could use a avvie and I'll gladly pay someone a few bucks to make one because that's real work and takes real talent and I don't got talent but I do got money

Hello, I don't know you, but something tells me that you'll like this one:

It's free, too. Except for the SA purchase itself.

Saoshyant

nut posted:

courtesy of byob's sweetest sweetheart, Khanstant

It's the little boots that really make the piece :swoon:

Saoshyant

Another BYOB success story

Saoshyant

I believe there's two ways:

1) as a favor from an admin, they have in the past given those to certain people

2) you buy a second account, place the bottom part of the av you want there, and then in your main account put the top part and link into the bottom one as if it was a gangtag

This second option is actually more common that you'd believe, regardless of how silly it sounds.

Saoshyant

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

guys how do i get rid of the dumb gap? it's killing me but at least jeffery is eating name-brand food this evening

I think you have to do both images as if they were gang tags instead of uploading a new one.

Saoshyant

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

i think I already tried that, but let me give it another shot

If the preview doesn't show it up properly, don't buy it again. Try to contact an available admin to fix it or something.

Saoshyant

I know it's possible to have both parts connected without any weird padding because I keep seeing it from different goons. Hell if I know what exact witchcraft is required, though. I assumed the gangtags were being treated differently so if the whole part was in the gangtags section it would work. Guess not.

And the fact you see a different thing on the preview from what you actually get is a bug and should be reported on the tech forum.

Saoshyant

nesamdoom posted:

I got a stupid newbie on someone I just reg'd. I will cover an av monday or later, but someone wanna do some magic for PrincessDoom?
E:it's actually someone not me.

Without knowing more about likes and dislikes, I can only go by "Princess" and "Doom".

So, here's Doom Guy and Princess Rapunzel bounding over important matters such as shooting fools.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

itry posted:

I mashed some gifs together, and, well...

Quality craftsmanship :hai: