Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

K. Flaps

by Athanatos

Cowabanga posted:

Hello, I am forums poster Cowabanga. I have been posting in BYOB since day 1. I would very much appreciate a new avatar, as my current one is a really bad burn. Now, if it was a better burn I would have kept it, but it is bad. Please take me into consideration. Thank you.

Have you tried finishing BYOB house?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps

by Athanatos

Captain No-mates posted:

funny post does this mean you iwill not be using this one:

because if not i would very much like to use it

You may not do this, Captain No-mates. I'm sorry.

K. Flaps

by Athanatos
Someone please get rid of the background of this one and resize it. I'd do it myself, but I don't have access to photoshop at the moment

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

K. Flaps

by Athanatos
Cheers mate.

----------------

K. Flaps

by Athanatos

Yeah the cropping was done well (thanks again) but I decided it kinda looks crappy without a background and I don't like avs without transparency so I won't use it :slick:

----------------

K. Flaps

by Athanatos
Has anyone recognized the blatant rear end in the bread yet. I'll spoiler it so you don't have to ruin it for yourself if you don't want to.

That's a butt.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps

by Athanatos

That's gross.

----------------