Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Machai

dumb crambo posted:

if anyome wants to give me a gangtag[or community badge if youre a wimp amd are too afraid to say gang] like an edgy one that showcases my epic byob posting style, thatd be mucH abliged :D

welp, see y'all av lovers on the flipsidde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

Bread Set Jettison posted:

I have a good idea for a new av for myself but zero photoshop/gif skills

If someone could put flowey faces on my old av
http://i.imgur.com/gckknT8.gifv
My idea is have it be like the smiling flowey 2-3 times in a row and one time have it switch to one where flowey has that big scary grin.

or do something similar for my current av

TY gifwizards.

whats a flowey face?

Machai

I kinda want to put an rear end-crack on the backside of the loaf

Machai

http://forums.somethingawful.com/announcement.php?forumid=1

it is a known issue at the moment

Machai

what about an av that merges dg;sw with smoobles?

Machai

I skipped the last couple pages because there were 100 new posts but I saw ralp wanted an new av. did he get it yet? does he want a DG;SW av but colored like the wind dancer?

Machai

Mapparu posted:

i just like this egg's expression

eggspression

Machai

I was at a convention and I got to play some fun board games. I also painted a tiny dwarf. Perhaps Ralp would like a picture of the dwarf as his new av.

Machai

Jeff Gerstmann?

Machai

here is my dwarf if anyone wants to use it as an av

Machai

hawt pikachu strikes again

Machai

whoa, what if we took the hawt pikachu av and gave it a ralp head

maybe ill spend some time on that tomorrow

or maybe makes the boobies ralp heads

Machai

that gif of an anime mouth swirling the metal balls around but the balls are ralp heads

vince mcmahon falling out of his chair but he has a ralp head, or the whole vince reaction gif with him reacting to ralp's past avs

regular ralp face, but the colors keep swapping like a discotheque

slow rotating ralp head with title text "They see me rollin, they hatin, shitpostin tryna catch me modin dirty"

regular ralp face, but slightly more cubist

a butt colored like the ralp face that farts on threads to gas them

Machai

Matoi Ryuko posted:

People say the same thing about my avatar, but it's important that your avatar reflects who you are!!

leg-less?

Machai

I am the spider-man formerly known as Ralp

Machai

heres a cool avatar:

Machai

and another one:

Machai

Hello, I missed the program chat but I would like to say that I use Adobe CS6 and I tried GIMP once and it hurt me deep down in my soul. Does anyone still use Quark?

Machai

bacalou posted:

mashed everything into several hundred more lines per page of disgustingly broken html image links.

lol, is he stuck in 1995? Did he add any animated fire gifs?

Machai

I keep reading it as "Internet tough gay"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Drew a couple of 1x1s for people to use.

could I get a transparent one?