Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i am he

also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

proper size and dimensions

i am he

zombie303 posted:

i really want

i think you misunderstand the increased av size announcement

i am he

can somebody make me an avatar from a youtube video? i'll buy you the forums upgrade of your choice if you do.

i am he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DH9woXopUo

like 12:58 to 13:00 pretty much where my current av is from but a gif. transparent and a smooth transition? from what i know about these things i think that might be sort of hard. i tried to mess around in gimp but couldnt really accomplish anything.

i am he

beer pal posted:

i wish i could remember where my av came from so i could make it bigger & better quality

i tried to search around and find it. but no luck. i love it though, just the way it is.

i am he

Afro Doug posted:

google search "dead palestinian checks out insanely fine israeli chicks boobs .gif"

i am he

Machai posted:

if it is transparent the edges will have to be unaliased to prevent partial transparent pixels from turning white

Ill make a trans and a non trans version to choose from

hell yeah. you're the man.

i am he

awesome. would it be possible to include her eyes being open and then closing and laughing, then opening again, repeat, in a smooth way? if not i'll probably just use one of these anyways.

i am he

Machai posted:

yis, plenty of kb left

do you prefer the rans or the non-trans version?

i like the trans version more so far.

i am he

haha i love this. final request: could you make the transition from laughing to not laughing less abrupt? or is that too many frames/too big still?

i am he

Machai posted:

there is a single frame between the eyes being closed and the eyes being opened. I could slow that frame down a bit but there was only one more transition frame in the original animation. if I added the extra frame in she would have to laugh at least one fewer times for it to stay under 100kb

Hm. Ok. Is that this?

Could she just "laugh" 3 times (the way im seeing it take out the last "shake"), a quicker closing and opening of the eyes, and have a longer resting face pause?

i am he

Ectral posted:

i drew this bug if sopmeone wants it

good bug

Machai posted:

is this good?

here is the timeline

first frame is the stare, second and last are the closing/opening of the eyes and the others are the two laughing frames on loop. the numbers are the time each frame lasts in seconds. let me know if you want to change any more of the timings

1: 1.5 2: .2 9: .2 the rest the same? if im not happy with that im going to try to do this myself in photoshop when my friend gets here i guess.

Stormyish posted:

can you make my fox go hyper speed, Machai

for personal use

i am he

yes this is pretty much perfect. adding any more laughing frames would push it over the limit ya?

i am he

also if someone buys someone else an av can the recipient see who bought it for them

i am he

Machai posted:

I could add one more laugh in to make it ~94kb

if you could, that'd be great.

i am he

beer pal posted:

drat the edges look a bit rough

ya looks a little off, but i like it.

i am he

yep, im sold.

i am he

testing

i am he

Thanks everyone, and especially Machai/Ralp. How can i repay you? Do you want your av changed to the dancing spiderman yet?

i am he

Machai posted:

an av cert would be great, ill look into getting the dancing av uploaded

ok how do i do that? do you just mean buy you that dancing av? if you post it here i can just upload it myself and buy it for you for sure

i am he

i figured it out

i am he

Bo-Pepper posted:

which one did he pick

the eyball one

i am he

I want to help but I can't right now. glad to see other people being nice and helping though. angry mushroom sounds like it'll make for a great av

i am he

that rules

i am he

i am he

thats a pretty good av, nice.

i am he

holy poo poo

i am he

holy cow some big av changes going down

i am he

beer pal posted:

heres the av. im not going to use it but i think its pretty good

thats a really good av

i am he

i am he

i like the other one more

i am he

Lord of Bore posted:

I don't know who he is but he's got some sweet moves :3:

Jotaro Kujo

i am he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqc95p4Sx5U

i am he

IDEA

when halloween rolls around we all get spooky versions of our avs and a halloween stylesheet for like two weeks

i am he

i've gota bunch of options lined up

i am he

bacalou posted:

aaaegh! i had this idea earlier and was compiling a list of avs i would modify and masspost as a surprise but NOW. serious though imagine badly-makeuped franken-pepper or fluffie mummie or or i am wolfman

haha :hellyeah:. i was thinking my av could like flicker x ray skeleton on one oof the laughs or something. i dunno if everybody could buy new avs for that though lol.

i am he

Egglands Worst posted:

Anyone know who's avatar this was?

I think it was Classicist or someone who made it in a thread back in March/April?

It wasn't classicist's according to soap but its a great avatar

i am he

somebody make bwatts av but a pumpkin instead of an orange for the upcoming fall season please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

anime gently caress pillow posted:

I need to replace my bean. I may switch it back to my old avatar, but can anything come up with something appropriate for a man of my strength?

im going to fin dyou an amazing avatar