Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CornBrick

A chance to look as cool on the outside as I am on the inside.
Hey people of BYOB. Some friendly/cute AV would be sweet but I can't find any good ones myself. Any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornBrick

So one night I was dreaming of open fields full of corn and then a star fell out of the sky into the field and destroyed all the corn and I looked at the thing that fell out of the sky and it was a nice looking rock with "BYOB" written on it and I heard a voice of a penguin in my head telling me to go to BYOB again and so I woke up. I'm a brick so I don't really have a computer or a phone or a house or things so I waited and waited and eventually some kid threw me through a window and I landed in this empty house with a computer so with the power of corn I focused my will into the computer and I logged on to SA and now I'm here and that's why I deserve this avatar:

CornBrick

well, I was seriously requesting it, but I don't think PayPal works for me for some dumb freaking reason, so if you're unable to use 10 bux to get that av to me we'll need to think of some other way of giving me 5bux. Maybe there's some other way. Hopefully...there must be...right?

CornBrick

I'm just asking because I have no corny clue as to how this works..

CornBrick

I'll PM duckie my email then

CornBrick

Oh come on do you need platinum for that? That's really cool.........:c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornBrick

You guys are great.