Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 36 hours!
I got a stupid newbie on someone I just reg'd. I will cover an av monday or later, but someone wanna do some magic for PrincessDoom?
E:it's actually someone not me.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 36 hours!
I forgot to tell her to come in and give some ideas. I'll have her swing in sometime.

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 36 hours!
That is hilarious and awesome. I'm trying to get her to come check it out.

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 36 hours!

Hard agree. Saoshyant set a premise and itry made it dope. I know PrincessDoom as come to the thread and if she's not gonna submit views then I'm really on the side of this because I'll laugh everytime I see it. To be fair, I'm not buyin the av til like thursday or friday so if anyone wants to chuck something in then it's really up to her.

But Doomguy in a princess dress won't ever stop making me laugh.

Saoshyant posted:

Without knowing more about likes and dislikes, I can only go by "Princess" and "Doom".

So, here's Doom Guy and Princess Rapunzel bounding over important matters such as shooting fools.

To be super fair this is really close to actual height differences between us. I dig it.

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 36 hours!
rear end-penny had a good point, and I told her to come chat up what she might want. Saoshyant set a nice theme with limited info. itry gave us :lol:s.
I submit for the approval of the 6am society,

The checkered blanket she is crocheting for me, thematically tying. She suggested I copy mine for her, which would be a shame. Is this an improvement or just let her roll with the sprite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 36 hours!

Saoshyant posted:

Without knowing more about likes and dislikes, I can only go by "Princess" and "Doom".

So, here's Doom Guy and Princess Rapunzel bounding over important matters such as shooting fools.

I gotta get her this, pretty sure it's the one she wants. the animated one itry did is likely going into a sig. I'm tired of her having the stupid newbie thing.