Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koishi Komeiji

Freakbox posted:

Thanks! I have a few I've made before already, so I'll throw them up here. Most everything I make is sickeningly cute.

Adding these to my ultra collection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

Had enough avs? Too bad, here's some more:

Koishi Komeiji

drilldo squirt posted:

Please post Avs that you think will look good on me, thanks and godbless.

Koishi Komeiji

drilldo squirt posted:

It looks better on you, friend.

Dang, hoisted by my own petard!

Koishi Komeiji

Drothmar posted:

Hi Fluffie, and thanks!, to be honest I have been trying to think on it but haven't come up with anything yet, I'll see if I can find something tomorrow but to be honest I'm open to ideas ^_^ you all are quite capable of some awesome avatars.

*Edit- fixed my sentence to make more sense, sorry on cold meds atm

I see. And how do these make you feel:

Koishi Komeiji fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Feb 9, 2018

Koishi Komeiji

Jaded Burnout posted:

:kiddo:

tbh I never actually was part of the original crypto.cat IM client business, I picked it up much later because it fits my aesthetic of computers + dumb hacking imagery + cute things. So an avatar along those lines I think would be a nice thing.

I don't need to show my psychological exhaustion any more than I do with the name, I think, if I have any hope of becoming Slightly Less Jaded Burnout in the future.

Here's some suggestions:

Koishi Komeiji

TVsVeryOwn posted:

What's caticorn with the headset from?

Adventure Time, one of Jake the dog's kids. His name is "T.V." so it's really hard to do a google image search of him.

Koishi Komeiji

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I thought it looked Adventure Timey. I haven't watched that show in ages.

Don't start again, It's gotten really preachy and lost it's charm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

Manifisto posted:

to me this looks like one avatar

one glorious, filesize-disqualified animated avatar

It's just a little blurry, it's still good it's still good!