Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!

Tsyni posted:

I've been in an ambulance several times and never charged(in BC), so I assume that there is some minimum amount you have to make before you have to pay. There are federal taxes as well, you can find information you need on the canada revenue agency website.

It depends a lot on the circumstances as to whether or not you'll get dinged with an ambulance bill. Friend of mine got into a car accident, had an ambulance called he didn't need that didn't take him to the hospital and got charged for it. I came to in the ER after a seizure with no idea wtf happened, left and did not get charged because I was too out of it to provide them the right information.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread