Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
Prior to this 45 minutes I thought Australia could perhaps sneak a result against Chile and maybe stifle the Dutch for a bit.

Sadly, reality has booted me in the arse and we're going to get thrashed.

Cahill is our best player by miles and he's 34.

It's a shame Kruse is injured, he could've really helped us with Oar on the other wing.

Hopefully Jedinak can do the job of a CM and CB. :smithicide:

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
davidson is so bad

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

Bogan Krkic posted:

he is but who else do you put there, fifa curbstomped our dreams of Big Adama Traore playing for australia

david carney lol. :smithicide: i wonder if fanny itch can play on the left with wilkshire on the right

my futsal nights are wednesday but that's cancelled this week because of origin. :(

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
I'm more of a ruining my hamstrings/ankles man myself.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

Gigi Galli posted:

Do you guys hate Christian Vieri as much as Americans hate Giuseppe Rossi?

No because we got the much better Vieri, Max. :suicide:

Unless Wilkshire is injured, I think it's a poor move to drop him. He gets a lot of stick but he's the most reliable fullback we have.

A shame Rogic won't be in the squad, I was looking forward to seeing him play as he's one of the few guys in our team that can create something, but I guess if he's on one leg he mightn't been of much use.

Kennedy ... meh, Cahill is a better target man and realistically that's all he was going to be.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
Thought Bresc was still in the squad?

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
hopefully they'll be kind enough to play the australia games in the pubs in brazil, otherwise I might only know of our results by the pointing and laughing of random civilians as i walk through the streets with my jersey donned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

Bogan Krkic posted:

You're going to Brazil but aren't going to watch any of our games? For shame.

I missed out on TST tickets for Australia in the first release and shitted the bed, deciding to get tickets to some games rather than gamble and lose.

I do get to see Portugal V Germany though so that'll make up for it.

• Locked thread