Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

Tongues posted:

I'm sure a couple of you guys would have seen this, but if you haven't - prepare for a serious earworming. Melbourne band Vaudeville Smash has teamed up with Les "TISM don't know my nationality but my background is Hungarian" Murray to create an anthem talking about how good Zuzu is. Check that poo poo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrOLGifnMJk

Yeah this is so good and from my little burb in Coburg, I've been to that Servo before (it's on Sydney rd)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

gabensraum posted:

SOCCER BLOODY SOCCER chants across the nation

Football (Soccer), Football (Soccer), Football (Soccer), Football (Soccer).

e: I get really bad SBS reception out here, anywhere I can stream it online?

Paracausal fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Jun 12, 2014

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

my stepdads beer posted:

SBS apparently have live streaming too

also all games on demand afterwards so you can gently caress the 2am ones off, apart frmo ours ofc

SBS will stream all 64 2014 FIFA World Cup matches live online on The World Game website, with interactive multi-streams, enabling users to watch the match from six different angles, and up to four simultaneously. It will also feature full match replays and multi-angle replay functionality.

:newfap:

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2014/06/13/watch-live-now-sbs

Morning goons, lets watch Croatia get demolished.

e: Non Martin Tyler edition: http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/worldcupvideo/item?vh-video=1239278&vh-asset=2&vh-match=1

Paracausal fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jun 12, 2014

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Goffer posted:

Haha thanks Spain for setting the bar so low, we can get thrashed and not be embarrassed nearly as much :)

Yeah but now they'll take it out on us. Like drunk Dad.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Captain Geech posted:

I got Australia in my work's World Cup drawing. At first I was sad, but then I remembered that this is sports and anything can happen in sports, right?

Right?

Yes. We could lose by single OR double digits!

Death is certain sorry.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Maybe they can paint the Socceroos to look like a less patchy team.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

The derision on Twitter is hilarious too. "Wat r u doin even ur PM couldn't get the captains name right"

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

oliwan posted:

Sorry about tonight, Australia. Maybe if you weren't so racist we wouldn't score all the goals.

At least our beaches aren't full of flem. :saddowns:

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Looking pretty healthy so far fellas. Just need to get a clean shot on.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

drunkill posted:

I'm Australian, but I'm also a Dutch citizen. I don't really care for soccer so whoever wins is good I guess?

I've got a ticket to clubmed manus for you mate

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

WE'RE ON THE WAY BOYYYYYS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Subbing Cahill? Looks like we're throwing in the towel.

• Locked thread