Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

got up at 5am this morning and plan to the rest of the week. im training hard for the cup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

its official now then. we're going win it guys,

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

ONE MORE SLEEP

EDIT TWO UNTIL WE PLAY

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

TG-Chrono posted:

Football (Soccer), Football (Soccer), Football (Soccer), Football (Soccer).

e: I get really bad SBS reception out here, anywhere I can stream it online?

SBS apparently have live streaming too

also all games on demand afterwards so you can gently caress the 2am ones off, apart frmo ours ofc

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

get excite

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

Bogan Krkic posted:

Spain are obviously poo poo, they lost 5-1, and the Netherlands have a worse squad than Chile. We're topping the group for sure lads

yep.

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

gabensraum posted:

This is the youngest team we've ever fielded and they're getting valuable experience and not embarrassing themselves. It's a good result.

agreed. really happy with that performance.

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

Tongues posted:

Is anyone watching SBS? What the gently caress is going on with Clint Bolton's eye??

looks like he's been in a punchup

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

Milligan is out for the next match.

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

no please not mckay

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

Byolante posted:

Maybe this is some of the evidence of my spurious claims that the A League is probably roughly as good as a mid tier Eredivisee side?

you might be right, McKay didn't look too out of place today, apart from one heart in mouth moment, although Taggart seemed to be anonymous which was a big disappointment for me, although he didn't get much service as we were under the pump from the moment he came on. Spira looked pretty comfortable and I can't think of another A-League player out there today

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

Shmoses posted:

I appreciate the sentiment and don't mean any disrespect to you or your team who I'd quite like to see win the tournament, but I'm really looking forward to a time where we don't get patronised by opposing fans after a loss.

In other news, a guy on twitter's trying to tell me Mat Ryan's been responsible for four of the six goals we've condeded including Robben's this morning :psyduck:

it's easy to blame to the goalie as it's the most obvious. sure for a few they looked savable but you have to ask how did that even get to that? for one of goals this morning we gave that sub who had two names so much space for him to turn and shoot

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

did you own them by asking who the gently caress is patty mills because idk

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

we were bad at defending. super bad at defending.

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

craig forster was making annoying noises and being hyper weird the whole time too

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

lads we're officially shithouse on the world stage but get along to your local club for the first FFA cup thing

http://nextgame.info/ffa-cup

come on look at these great traditional badges

edit: except wollongong. wtf wollongong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

kind of wish some bloke from nsw's 3rd division was lining up against Villa and Lampard though

• Locked thread