Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Woot Canberra gets a norkor game in the Asian cup. Also its p cheap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
I wrote a thing about the Cahill goal because I'm an idiot and I'm sad we lost.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
As the cross came in, time slowed down, as if the universe itself needed to steel itself for the events that were about to unfold.

The words of famous Australian scientist, Young Einstein, echoed through the stadium: God does not play dice;
Two actors attracted to eachother, as if they were two celestial bodies, locked in the ballet older than time itself.

The ball, an elemental force. Beacon of hope, crusher of dreams, impartial arbitrator in the fate of mighty nations and also England.

Its path arcing inevitably to the center of the universe, a force so mighty not even light itself can escape.

As they approach, the fabric of reality blurs. Time and space become genderfuild as an eddy in a mighty river. The total sum what was, is and ever shall be, leading to this precise moment.

For a brief second, the two become one, locked together by the fundamental forces that bind us all. The universe is at rest, entropy rules. The zenith of human existance has been reached.

God leans back in Zher chair, ink drying on the parchment of what is about to be, and smiles contently.

As time spins back up and locks into gear, Zhis voice can be heard as the ball fizzes through the air - phwooaar.

• Locked thread