Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
wait what is there a game on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bogan Krkic posted:

final friendly before the world cup

http://soccerembed.com/btsports_1.php

Sweet thanks for the link!

Tongues posted:

AND WHAT A GAME

im pumped, op!!

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bogan Krkic posted:

im off to play futsal now, i hope we dont lose in the next 10 min and in fact i hope we score another goal and dont concede any

good luck, im playing futsal tomorrow lunchtime

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tongues posted:

All you futsal player come play outdoor and gently caress your knees up with the rest of us - it is the Australian way

Where are these outside games???

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tongues posted:

We're all outside somewhere, young Alex

Thats deep, like way profound. Im zoning out

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

tetsman posted:

"Why aren't we sending our best AFL players to the World Cup? I reckon Port Adelaide's Rising Star Jarman Impey would be a strong defender for the Socceroos, drat them koalas!" is something I would say if I were Australian

send 11 sam newmans

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Byolante posted:

11 Todd Carneys

Also lol what a poo poo match, I will need to buy even more alcohol than I expected to get through this world cup

make it so

e: that applies to both including your ninja edit too

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Byolante posted:

Also all AFL fans are from the arsehole of Australia (Victoria) just like football fans.

so does that make tasmania the limpy balls in your analogy?

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Byolante posted:

the cancerous growth on your leg that saps away all your energy and you really want to cut off from the rest of your body.

sounds like my nutsack so ill take that as a yes

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

oliwan posted:

what's wrong with tasmania i hear it's beautiful

its too scenic for australian sensibilities

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tongues posted:

Since the kiwis didn't even qualify :smuggo: we'll have to settle for the phoenix becoming a real team and knocking out some plucky state league team in the ffa cup

lol

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bogan Krkic posted:

6 A-League players is either a glowing representation of the strides the league has taken or a damning indictment of the state of our national team. I can't decide which.

Look at it more that five players from the qualifying squad are included in the whole team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Byolante posted:

I voted for Clive Palmer but if I knew about this I would have voted for NBN Ruddy

I like seeing Clive Palmer try to get out of small sports cars

• Locked thread