Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Tongues posted:

Since the kiwis didn't even qualify :smuggo: we'll have to settle for the phoenix becoming a real team and knocking out some plucky state league team in the ffa cup

FFA cup has been awesome, I've been to two games and have had the best cevapi and souvlaki I've ever had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Also after watching today's game, UGGGGHHHHHHH #AngeOut

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Tongues posted:

You should follow the a league thread when melbourne victory are playing. We're on our best behaviour

Fixed that for you.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

blue footed boobie posted:

I have never once opened the A League thread and I just assume its pages and pages of no one posting but ninjasteve

I post when ever sydney fc manage to get a win.

Which is never.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Byolante posted:

I post every time WSW do something horrible, which is every day

speaking of WSW (Sorry for the lovely video editing but it the first video i've made)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEitMbGflNA

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Tongues posted:

Reminder that while Victoria has never won an NRL state of origin, it has also never lost one. Unlike some states

But we can thank victoria for this

Also I feel like I should post this as it's auspol meets socceroos

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Bubble-T posted:

Agent Smith poses with a melting wax statue of some soccer player

that's our prime minister.

here is another picture of him

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Byolante posted:

Never worked out if spider was a worse keeper or pundit

he does have some great saves just his howlers are uggghhhhh

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

For my triple post, in non national team news Carl Valeri has signed for Melbourne Victory.

Guess who else victory are about to sign. Anthony Crea #SAD

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

You're a Sydney fan yeah? What are your opinions on him, is he amazing or terrible or just another physio

If you players aren't fit he will get them fit quickly, but then you need to let him go. MV are going to have a crap load of injuries this coming season.

Also David Villa, 10 games tho so it will be interesting seeing how city cope after he leaves.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

at least the unofficial world cup song is bogan as gently caress alright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBlrvtaQKCE

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Fanatic posted:

To be fair, the Chileans were diving cunts and the idiot ref believed almost every single one. I even saw the ref helping the Chilean players up off the ground. :wtc:

Welcome to football then. Honestly it's loving annoying as this is just taking away from the fact that australia played really well from what everyone was expecting.

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Australia did really well this WC, just unlucky with the results and a tough group, would love to see them going out on a win against the broken Spanish.

I really hope so as well. If only australia could of gotten a draw against netherlands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

rapeface posted:

Not really, I had nowhere to vent my rage.

edit: actually, I remember going to reddit but the AUSvsESP thread was rubbish.

All game day threads on reddit are rubish. Also it's hard to follow since it's all upvotes and downvotes.

• Locked thread