Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
Yeah, from a combination of bad crosses/passes when in good positions and Neuer racing out to stop a through ball, like 8 of Algerias 10 best chances didn't actually involve a shot on goal at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

spankmeister posted:

Join the loving EU already you silly swiss.

Unironically if the Swiss join EU, the player registration system and as a result professional football could fall apart completely, but that's for a big ol effort post some other time

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

The Swiss are also being utter shitheads about their bilateral arrangements with the EU and ridiculously racist for a country that relies entirely on immigration to function, and that's ignoring their destructive race-to-the-bottom tax policies.

If we just nuked Switzerland, would anyone really miss them?

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Judakel posted:

schadenfraude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGd56epac5c

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Azerban posted:

An even number of stars looks really poo poo, so for that reason I'm super pumped for Germany to win #5 in....Russia?

It's really weird as well. They spend years trying to put stars on other peoples clothes and only when that stops working do they start obsessing about putting them on their own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Agreed, oliwan out

• Locked thread