Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Nice picture selection, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Paddyb posted:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7yn7LSufUE&sns=em
][/url]

drat nice in fact

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

vaginal culture posted:

Lets get this thread to 6 million posts

red star = admin
blue star = mod
yellow star = people that troll itt

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
haha

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
rip özil you went to england and then you died

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
schürrle is fully sick imo

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
germany being utter shite before a major tournament?!?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

kecske posted:

christ that ozil picture :q:

go on

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Schmelzer, Mustafi and Volland won't be on the plane.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

oliwan posted:

lol, look at this, beta bitch Rudi Voller getting owned by alpha boss Frank Rijkaard!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfpaPIVO69Y
You're swiss.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

oliwan posted:

Yes, I already lived in Holland though when I witnessed live the glorious video posted above.

So you're swiss and you're supporting the Netherlands and the best thing you can do is post a video of one of the most despicable acts ever in world cup history from a team that then got beaten by Germany who went on to win the whole thing lol are you even trying also look at frank shitefarts beta rear end open letter of apology

quote:

Ich hatte damals persönliche Probleme und ging besonders gereizt in das Spiel. Das mußte sich schließlich entladen, und kurz darauf kam es dann zu der viel besprochenen Spuckpartie meinerseits in Richtung Völler. Ich hatte mich wegen meiner privaten Schwierigkeiten nicht im Griff, und wir mußten beide das Feld verlassen. Ich kann es leider nicht ungeschehen machen.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

oliwan posted:

I'm also Dutch op, that's why I post Frank Rijkaard (hero) owning Rudi "Beta Bitch" Voller.

"Hopp hopp, Holland!"
- confused oliwan (the idiot bitch)

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Wengy posted:

Tbh I love me some spitting on Germans. I "get" oliwan, we hate the GMNT in Switzerland and we love the Dutch for some reason. Personally, I prefer Italy over them all, hope they beat Germany again and win the whole thing.

Yeah well, your country brought us Sepp Blatter so I prefer you'd shut the gently caress up.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Wengy posted:

Yea but... Hitler

Dunban posted:

That was all Austria, m8

"umm yeah *nervously shuffles around* hitler was *ckecks official guidelines* real bad!?!"
-everybody in switzerland, sitting on their golden chair made from dental crowns

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

gently caress gently caress gently caress

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

scourgeofthe7bees posted:

Also, müller is a giant baby and I can't wait to see his dumb face when Germany's sent packing

Consider yourself 'on the list'.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Katana Gomai posted:

Deichkind made a WM (protest) song, say what you want about the music but the video is loving ace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9oo7wb7cw8

hahaha leider geil der scheiß

Wengy posted:

I only got it just now reading your post. Tbf it's very vrey hot

boy it is hot and this world cup fever makes things even worse!

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
haha just saw that in the deichkind video

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

elbkaida posted:

What has Großkreutz done, that makes him a terrible person? I think Löw is in the lead with driving so lovely that his license got taken away. Weidenfeller is friends with Wiese right? That would kinda make him terrible by association.

Großkreutz would look like a loving retard next to Schumi.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
German staff and players know that a draw will suffice. This is not good.
First half might be a shakey affair, the US will push hard and we might get caught on the wrong foot.

I think we will see a different line-up, hopefully with Klose and Schürrle but no Özil.

All in all we clearly have the better team and should win it but I am not so sure about the mindset.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
:siren: Till Schweiger as Kyle Beckerman :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLxmvp1v8T0

:laugh:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Wengy posted:

Big Per is a legend and he's quite right. Only smug assholes expected this game to be a walk in the park, there are no Karnevalstruppen among the last 16 (except Greece). But tell that to paternalistic fucks like Rethy, dear god I wanted to smash my TV or rather iPad since I don't have a tv. Hooo boy those Algerians can actually play football whoda thunkit and the linesmen do such precious work lets all appreciate them for a minute before we start bitching again hyuck hyuck gently caress OFF

Nice meltdown

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Katana Gomai posted:

Still not as bad as Poschmann, whose only comment about Matuidi breaking some Nigerian's ankle was "eh, these things happen; look, he even goes and checks in on him, that's sportsmanship!"

Also, Bundesliga thread crowd (esp. Bayern block): I was wrong about Manuel Neuer. What irritated me about his trips outside the box was that they never seemed to be necessary and thus I considered them risks he didn't need to take, especially since he faffed quite a few of them when he played for Germany (never got scored on though, luckily). However, I now see that if he has to be there (because what the gently caress was Löw thinking with this defence), he is, and there were at least half a dozen saves he didn't have to make because the tackled the striker instead. I understand now that he errs on the side of caution and rather leaves his box one too many times, even if it seems like he wouldn't have to. In conclusion, I was dumb and loving wrong and he's the best keeper in the world.

It's okay, you got cool and good opinions on most things football and everybody can be wrong once in a while :)

Playing Big Per in a defensive line that is pushing up very high was a recipe for disaster though.
I love him and now even more after that interview, but goddamn it is he one slow motherfucker.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Add this to the OP, OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuxghiwjgQc

"Football play we better than you!"

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I go from Munich to Berlin and back three times a year and never had a single problem with the Deutsche Bahn hth.

Sänk iu fohr träffeling.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
You really hate everything German, don't you?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Wengy posted:

Nah mate, just the ICE and the GMNT. My profession is literally "Germanist" ffs!

Why don't you just take your own taxi to Berlin instead then?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Wengy posted:

Lol

I'm gonna need some fine German beer to cool this sick burn :(

Reminder that it's verbotento sell any beer labeld "Pils" or "Pilsener" in Switzerland :D

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Katana Gomai posted:

I feel legit bad for Neymar but then I remember we're missing Reus and it's a sport and injuries happen so gently caress Brazil, we're gonna win 2-0 and they'll be the beta bitches who have to celebrate a 3rd place at home like we did in 2006.

As a German I'm honestly upset that Neymar won't be playing against us.
I don't care that our chances of winning the World Cup have now risen astronomically, I simply care about class and Neymar is the classiest of the upperclassmasters.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xiXdXjdogI

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Elliptical Dick posted:

There's a safety mechanism that prevents this but maybe we shouldn't be talking about trains so much in a thread about Germany. Brings back some bad memories imo.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Kurtofan posted:

Suarez should have never taken the Cannibal perk

I need somebody to explain that to me, since I am a sexhaver.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Ugh, the kiss of death.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Hab grad einen Holländer im Supermarkt getroffen, der erzählte mir, dass sie morgen gegen Argentinien spielen.
Ich sagte ihm: "Das ist ja ein Zufall, wir am Sonntag auch"

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Dunban posted:

Also: gently caress Bela Rethy. What an emotionless piece of poo poo.

THISSSS

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Slaapaav posted:

string emil owns klose owns germany owns

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Good thing Bayern decided to sell Kroos the second he got good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Katana Gomai posted:

Welcome to how I felt when you pulled him back after he played here. :sigh:

Today he finally realised that he's Schweinsteiger 2.0 and I'm mad even though I like him personally.

• Locked thread