Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Hooray for Hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Jose posted:

Someone post lowpickinghisnose.gif tia

Also someone post oziljugglinghisgum.flv

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

tekz posted:

the national man's shaft haha

Sounds a bit gay

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Elliptical Dick posted:

nice table breaking op op

Get bigger tables

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

The Germans have taken too long to score against Ghana, gas thread

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Elliptical Dick posted:

There's a safety mechanism that prevents this but maybe we shouldn't be talking about trains so much in a thread about Germany. Brings back some bad memories imo.

:vince:

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

JG Wentworth posted:

I cant wait to watch die mannschaft (a team with about 50 fouls committed) start getting yellows and straight reds against brazil (a team with 100 fouls committed). Rip muller and schweinsteiger im sure brazil trash will stab you on the field and get no whistle

How does this logic check out? Brazil have committed twice as many fouls, so it's hard to argue that the refs aren't blowing against them. Unless you're keeping some stat on how many fouls they've committed and not been penalized for

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Fluo posted:

No they were all French, a couple with dual passports with Belgium etc. He's using the black people = African American thing.

Wow, that seems really racist!

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Lmao

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Wengy posted:

So Lahm published an article in Die Zeit claiming that he essentially retired from international football because he wants to "regain control" over his life. Is it just me or does that sound a little absurd coming from a multi-millionaire? I sure wish I had as much control over my life as someone with Lahm's fortune usually would.

(Nice meltdown)

I think it's OK to say that you want a summer holiday and to only work one job, even if you get paid a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

I think it's a bit much to suggest that because someone is rich they don't feel any crushing pressure on them from friends, family and fans to do things, in this case to play for Germany. Villainising this only leads to more Enkes imo

• Locked thread