Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

We will win and philip lahm will lift the trophy in his tiny baby hands and i will do all the moves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Pand posted:

We will win and philip lahm will lift the trophy in his tiny baby hands and i will do all the moves

you might call it triumph of the will

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

wow lots of defeatism itt (in this thread)

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

ephex posted:

red star = admin
blue star = mod
yellow star = people that troll itt

:getin:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9p0LEmFvuw

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

I missed it, how bad was it ?

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

a boring draw against armenia ? real nice imo

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Schumacher was like "drat lets do one sleep to wc" and then went into a coma imho.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Joking aside, I don't think England and Argentina are lesser teams.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

I hate Rethy with a fiery passion but at least he managed to wrap his head around GLT.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

http://www.wsop.com/players/playerProfile.asp?playerID=148334&pagecolor=FFFFFF

:eyepop:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

yeah did a huge lol at that as well

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

this world cup, seriously

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

There's still plenty of time to get knocked out in the semis by a decent team so don't get your hopes up to high.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Yeah, a draw would be enough. Disgrace of Pernambuco ?!

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

OTOH he probably would've been less of a vegetable during that first goal.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

"Ist mir völlig wurst wir sin'jetzt in den letzten acht und das zählt."

"I don't give a gently caress we are among the last eight and that matters."

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

ephex posted:

Why don't you just take your own taxi to Berlin instead then?

:eyepop: lol

Also, I'm super hype about tonight.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuck

Sowas hab ich noch nicht erlebt.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

ephex posted:

Every German that got interviewed was like "hory poo poo piss this was not what we expected and the final will be quite something else compared to this so lets all take a deep breath"

very professional :smugmrgw:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

For all you stats lovers:

69 Seconds between Toni Kroos’ two goals. Fastest in tournament history

:newlol:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

System Metternich posted:

lol enjoying some prime Austrian tears over here

lmao that has to be a troll

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

I love Titanic so much. :allears:

antidote posted:

If we win on Sunday I am going to freak out. I was born in 1984 so the 1990 win was a little too soon for me and I don't remember the 1996 Euros much, so all I've known in my lifetime is international heartache. Maybe not as much as some of the poors in the world but winning in the semis and finals a lot sucks.

I both remember 90 (kinda) and 96 (drunk). :corsair:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Pand posted:

Leerzitat

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lmao

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Wengy posted:

Let me share some unique Switzerland experience with you, in this very thread, because you are missing the subtlety. Instead of looking at the malformed, incest-ridden populace, consider the beautiful landscapes and the medieval city centers. Look for snowy peaks to appear, dissolve and then reappear right before your eyes as the sun rises behind the clouds on a dewy summer morning. Watch as the natives endearingly struggle to express themselves using actual human language, succeeding at perhaps the fifth try, certainly not the first. Watch the tight process of democratic decision making (no women, foreigners or fatties allowed). Don't appreciate the xenophobic law that was passed, appreciate the increasingly subtle racist referendums and initiatives yet to come, because it is getting difficult to clog the Swiss constitution with even more clauses that clash with the declaration of human rights.

Watch the instant pressure applied once foreigners, especially Germans, are spotted. Appreciate the monumental patience and discipline required to maintain a policy of cynical opportunism in all matters while avoiding annihilation at the hands of the scrub countries (all of them). Realize that the Swiss are making things that were incredibly difficult to do both politically and tactically even for the Nazis look so easy that it becomes boring.

Or you can just say lol Switzerland are boring and hate them.

Nice. drat nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Dunban posted:

Apparently Lahm has retired from the national team :wtc:

:smith:

• Locked thread