Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Lets get this thread to 6 million posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

Alleged Holocaust.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

The holocaust

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

rope kid posted:

Germany is my team for the World Cup

Lol

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Enigma89 posted:

Neukölln is having a big revival last I heard. Kreuzberg getting a bit priced out. + The U-7/8 are the best ubahns :iamafag:

Posting in Deutschface is a bit unseemly mate

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Any chance Germany bring on Thomas Hitzelsperger for the final? I think he could tear it up in midfield, chase Messi around, really get in him, make sure there are no prolapses in concentration, and spread panic among the Argentines

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Smirr posted:

As it turns out, he's not registered.
It's a real shame too.
drat, he could have been a game changer.
Sucks to be us, I guess.

Hmm, seems like a fail by the German coach
I would have thought he'd be there and even starting but hell, can't argue with results.
Victory may still come but he'd definitely have the beating of a few of those slicked up Argies.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

LT.CrownRoast posted:

gently caress the Germans, they can lick my balls.

As a USMNT supporter in Recife they were by far the worst nationality of any I've ever encountered. I hope you loving lose.

Are you a fat guy with a beard like seemingly all the USA fans?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Alex DeLarge posted:

oh no did he hurt your soccer feelings?

I don't think he did. Germans are for shooting round here.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

2 buff blonde chill fratty germans spent the game doing the "puto" chant (which is a homophobic slur) and laughed at concussions. Then they cucked him.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Soylent Green posted:

Hmm I'm not sure that's such a good idea ephex but if it makes you happy here is the most embarrassing picture I had handy.

Young Jens Voigt imo

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Austria is a skiing nation. Lets see a german win gold in Kitzbuhel. Hahaha.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/The_Hitch22/status/488649495979515904

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Torrannor posted:

Germany is the most successful Biathlon nation at the Winter Olympics, the Austrians can get hosed.

Biathlon is a dopers sport

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Maradonna Summer posted:

Counterpoint: vnv nation is a poo poo band fronted by an obese dude in leather jorts

Fronted by a what? haha

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Torrannor posted:

Am I the only one who found Rihanna snuggling up with half the German team really creepy?

(he lisped)

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Whats creepy is the things I'd do to Rihanna if I had the chance mmmm

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Teron D Amun posted:

thats your own fault for being so poo poo to foreigners instead of keeping a few Turks and their food

They got loads of Albanians who - according to my racist dad "do nothing but steal" and have no cuisine to speak of

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Wengy posted:

You've sussed me out bro, thank god the German hordes around here aren't that perceptive or they would have lynched me as the race traitor I am last night (seriously, there were way, way more Autokorsos yesterday than after the two Swiss victories, which leads me to deduce that you guys have officially taken over are country).

Also yeah I've never heard anybody say "hey honey let's have Albanian tonight!" loving lol. But they can play football, those lads.

Still fuming about that Dönerpost. I'd be grateful if I only had to pay 5 bloody euros for a döner.

What part of Switzerland are you in because I remember the food was very reasonably priced compared to Italy at least

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

The Mash posted:

The Swiss are also being utter shitheads about their bilateral arrangements with the EU and ridiculously racist for a country that relies entirely on immigration to function, and that's ignoring their destructive race-to-the-bottom tax policies.

If we just nuked Switzerland, would anyone really miss them?

Actually, racism is good

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Xabi posted:

Mario Götze just posted this photo of the German WAGs celebrating the players with a new dance:

Not sure how they had time to learn it all (the final was what, two days ago?) but the German WAGs definitely seem better organised and more committed to supporting their players then, say, their English counterparts.

e: please disregard this post, I've been fooled by a vicious joke. The picture is apparently from a different German celebration.

Lol

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

El Hefe posted:

He most certainly was but that shouldn't be the motivation to play for your country imo.

He's getting a huge raise at Monaco or getting transferred to RM for $100m for his performances at the World Cup anyway, more than enough compensation.

Then FIFA shouldn't get tv money and sponsor money either, that poo poo aint a charity and people are making billions, at least the players will spend theirs on stupid poo poo instead of stashing it in a hedge fund that buys junk bonds

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Honj Steak posted:

He's pulling a Magdalena Neuner I suppose, maybe not the dumbest thing to do.

Retiring before WADA catches you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

• Locked thread