Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Chris de Sperg posted:

It's faux-Cyrillic and I'm triggering

dzvfʎɐidcha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
a swiss going transethnic? how unexpected

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

eviljelly posted:

Oh you're also the guy who says the black guys on the French team are not French and the entire US team is European, right? Good joke.

stfu idiot

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

Ouch, dusted by a real German.....

I wouldn't like to be you, op. Imagine he had added a lolcat gif to the post. Terrorizing trolling this.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Katana Gomai posted:

Dude we're still German.

hahaha

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
lol what a loving plastic

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
I've been to Germany many times. I'm so happy we are world champions.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Hegay posted:

konnst da hinda dohrn schmiern

Eech glawbee *mumbles for a second* dass Doichland ist veltmaystah *hides USA #1 patch*

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

hopterque posted:

I move that OP is a terrible plastic and should probably just give up on this whole pretending to be german thing.

e: loving 5 euros for a doner jesus christ lol

if france would\ve won he would've been celebrating in the french thread probably

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
*googles "best kebab in germany for americans"*
hell yeah bro, or Bruder as we say in the Doichland, I love Mustafas Gemuese Kebab, also I have a degree in Fernstudium Angewandte Gesundheitswissenschaften (FAG)

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
but argentina are white, how can you be racist to them? hahaha

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
if they were my team, i would've let them yell 'hail hitler 666' all they wanted and called it poetry

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Jose posted:

Ozil donated the bonus money from winning so a bunch of Brazilian kids could get surgery which is pretty cool of him imo

Adding insult to injury

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
I thought that right back thing was a joke and idg why you people are taking that post so seriously

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
I blame the Swiss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Mein Leben gehört mir!!!!!
gently caress it, he deserves it. He won the loving world cup anyway.

• Locked thread