Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
First time post in the thread, just wanted to stop by and say the Mannschaft made me proud today. Keep it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Wengy posted:

Nazi confidence: high. Potential disappointment: even larger than usual.

Everything is on track for a heart-breaking semi-final loss. Already rubbing my hands with glee. Now excuse me while I finally finish the new Wolfenstein.

Rooney spotted. What happens when the US goes further than England in the cup, do you call it quits for good then?

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Khedira is by far the lazyiest player

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Holy poo poo, wasnt pretty but hitlers superior race makes it through, Go Germany! Go Colombia

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

If killing football means we get the trophy, i am ok with that

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

ephex posted:

As a German I'm honestly upset that Neymar won't be playing against us.
I don't care that our chances of winning the World Cup have now risen astronomically, I simply care about class and Neymar is the classiest of the upperclassmasters.

are you watching an alternate universe brazil? they are literally writing the handbook on how to be awful, poo poo they even have the refs going along with it

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

I cant wait to watch die mannschaft (a team with about 50 fouls committed) start getting yellows and straight reds against brazil (a team with 100 fouls committed). Rip muller and schweinsteiger im sure brazil trash will stab you on the field and get no whistle

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Total Meatlove posted:

They're getting fouls blown because even the most biased ref can't ignore Paulinho/Fernandinho scything someone from behind, but they're not getting booked for those fouls. Which is what made Brazil v Colombia so fun to watch.
Jogo bonita

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

I wasnt able to watch ned v arg. How is the mannschaft looking?

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

I was to young to remember the last wc win, and 2002 , 6, and 10 were heartbreaking for me. God i want the win

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

holy poo poo the suspense sucks, please dear baby jesus let muller score all the goals.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Ive waited 24 yrs for this, i love all of u. This is loving surreal

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

PHWOAR THATS A NICE TOP. Much better with the fourth star. Sucks i cant wear it for another 4 years.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

hopterque posted:

Why wouldn't you wear it literally all the time.

So I have a weird superstition now, call me crazy but after the Algeria game I started wearing an 06' Ballack top that had never been worn before. They started to play much better and eventually won the cup with the 06' Ballack on. I have since retired the Ballack (its been framed) and Klose is going to carry the cup in 2018 (no way i'm waiting another 24 years).

Its crazy, its stupid, but it worked. The DFB-elf are still World Champions and Messi is still a little poo poo midget.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Miro is a hero. Glad he didnt waste his talent playing for Poland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Oliax posted:

Makes complete sense. Schweinie earned that for his many years of leadership, and his performance in the WC final.

Once he calls it a (national team) career in a couple of years, Neuer, Mueller, Khedira or Hummels will be the right age to step up. Although I'm personally not a fan of GK's as captains, it does seem like of that group Neuer is currently the front runner. But time will tell...

uuuuhhhh King Kahn??!?!??!?

• Locked thread