Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

hopterque posted:

Pretty sad about no Mario Gomez, but all the Gomezbutton websites are down anyway.

Gomez played about 45 minutes of competitive football this year because he was constantly broken. I feel bad for the guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

the posted:

Why wasn't Gomez called up?

Injured for nearly the entire season.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Torrannor posted:

But it could have been worse:

And I cannot imagine that this image will be all too popular with several nations, given recent events:

These both own though? Do you still have PTSD from when Mario did that to you?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

Um :siren: the GERvPOR game has WAKEN Schumaker from his coma and he is out of ICU

Schumacher :eng101:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Healbot posted:

You should think about turning it off after the 100th incident.

I think it's part of The Charm of Soulex ®

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Khedira is heavily gaslighting a bunch of club teams in Europe right now and Real Madrid is enjoying the hell out of it.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

how me a frog posted:

I win for Germany sorta kinda counts for Austria too so I am pleased with this. Go Piefke!

Im not so sure about this.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Katana Gomai posted:

well spoken, gbs poster

This is some big talk from a...YOSPOS and Games poster? Wow.

In any case, all of you shut up this is very stupid and pointless. This thread should be gearing up for the most important game the German national team has had in more than a decade, not a slap fight.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Katana Gomai posted:

it was joke (also visit the Bundesliga thread some time, op!)

I will be next season now that Big Cir is playing for Dortmund!

the posted:

So uh, just noticed this btw, surprised it's gone this long without being fixed:

Lol, what was this even hoping to accomplish? What a bizarre edit.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Well done guys, welcome to four star club :v:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Shoren posted:

What I really liked about Germany winning this World Cup is that while so many of the other teams were overshadowed by certain players (Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Robben, etc) the Germans were consistently a team. There was a lot of talk about Klose, of course, but it wasn't about whether he could drag Germany to the final. I don't recall if the Spain was talked about the same last tournament, but it was good to see that Germany was all about the sum of its parts and not any individual player.

Mark of a good team, imo.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Healbot posted:

Des interessiert mich ois ned, der Scheißdreck... Weltmeister san ma, den Pott ham wa... den Scheiß-Goldenen Schuh koast dir hinter die Ohren schmieren.

Which roughly translates to:

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

Freeman and slave, patrician and plebian, lord and serf, guild-master and journeyman, in a word, oppressor and oppressed, stood in constant opposition to one another, carried on an uninterrupted, now hidden, now open fight, a fight that each time ended, either in a revolutionary reconstitution of society at large, or in the common ruin of the contending classes.

In the earlier epochs of history, we find almost everywhere a complicated arrangement of society into various orders, a manifold gradation of social rank. In ancient Rome we have patricians, knights, plebians, slaves; in the Middle Ages, feudal lords, vassals, guild-masters, journeymen, apprentices, serfs; in almost all of these classes, again, subordinate gradations.

The modern bourgeois society that has sprouted from the ruins of feudal society has not done away with class antagonisms. It has but established new classes, new conditions of oppression, new forms of struggle in place of the old ones.

Our epoch, the epoch of the bourgeoisie, possesses, however, this distinct feature: it has simplified class antagonisms. Society as a whole is more and more splitting up into two great hostile camps, into two great classes directly facing each other -- bourgeoisie and proletariat.

Bavarians are really into Marx I'm afraid to say.

I did a real life lol at this

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Im going to get some scrub tier doner after work because of all of this. I miss proper doner served to me by pissed off Serbians and Turks.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Maradonna Summer posted:

What about, and I know this sounds crazy, some lovely Greek gyros

Hell I could do that too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Torrannor posted:

I'm thankful that the Italian cunts did not manage to get out of their group. It was clear that we were going to win the tournament after Italy went out.

You should be. See you in the Euros :henget:

• Locked thread