Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Nice to see Poldi not being so lazy. Let's hope he can be assed to really play this time, unlike 2012. Be interesting to see who we will take if we lose Reus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Wengy posted:

Nazi confidence: high. Potential disappointment: even larger than usual.

Everything is on track for a heart-breaking semi-final loss. Already rubbing my hands with glee. Now excuse me while I finally finish the new Wolfenstein.

Give it a few games to resolve a little clearer. It is looking good for the same old routine though. If next game we lose 2-1 and get a red card we know this is happening.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

No one panic, no one "freak out." But there is only ONE team left in the tournament who will definitely beat us if we play them, as of today. No Spanish dickslap this year, boys.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Germany Fucks Up Game 2: The Legend Continues

Keep Özil and Khedira off the field, loving poo poo. Also rip to Müller.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I felt that he gave up the ball too easily and his passes were bad, but to be fair there was a good amount of time where the entire team was poor.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Its weird, suddenly the US fans seem to think they are gonna take this group.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

elbkaida posted:

The worst case scenario is losing to USA, regardless of who advances.

Exactly. Thankfully we were just spared a week of the USA being above Germany in the group.

THE RED, WHITE, AND BLUE CONTROLS THE GROUP OF DEATH, NEXT ON ESPN.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

gently caress the press, he was right.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Things did go a lot more smoothly once he switched back. Grow some balls, Jogi!

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

The good news is you still got it done!

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

This is making me realize that I want rope kid's next Obsidian game to be a World Cup RPG.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

No joke. France's team was half African American and I didn't see a single Sioux on the USMNT (maybe Jermaine Jones?)

Wait, they were American!? I'm surprised Klinsmann didn't try to poach them all too.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

If we win on Sunday I am going to freak out. I was born in 1984 so the 1990 win was a little too soon for me and I don't remember the 1996 Euros much, so all I've known in my lifetime is international heartache. Maybe not as much as some of the poors in the world but winning in the semis and finals a lot sucks.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Congratulations everyone, ITS FINALlY DONE JESUS CHRIST
It doesnt even feel real. Had some lovely times since 2002 but it's all worth it now

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

hopterque posted:

We are!

It's tuesday morning and apparently the game actually did happen and we actually did win.

I'm still kind of hungover I think, poo poo.

I've been waking up at night wondering if it was real. Bizarre and amazing, fellas!

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Misters of the velt! I still can't wrap my head around that fourth star.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Anyone remember that time Germany won the World Cup in 2014?

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

You could wear it for the Euros. Or every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

drat I've always had a soft spot for Big Per. Only 29

• Locked thread