Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
I actually think they deserved it as well. Except Muller, cos he's a oval office and was useless in the final.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

I heard they might break their old record from Nuremberg TBF.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Mario Götze just posted this photo of the German WAGs celebrating the players with a new dance:

Not sure how they had time to learn it all (the final was what, two days ago?) but the German WAGs definitely seem better organised and more committed to supporting their players then, say, their English counterparts.

e: please disregard this post, I've been fooled by a vicious joke. The picture is apparently from a different German celebration.

Xabi fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Jul 15, 2014

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Perhaps he wants a summer holiday like the rest of us.

• Locked thread