Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
I think Volland could have been our 2010 Müller this year. Nobody really knows who he is which could've worked to our advantage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
On the official site you can listen to various versions (by pushing the beer bike) that sound more and more like what you'll hear in clubs and on the street.

Also:

I really like those guys...

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
Müller's interview about that situation was great as usual.

'I hope I didn't look stupid...'

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!

dogboy posted:

It looks like DeichkindTV had to take down that amazing video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI2yM23Vkb8

Awww, man! They should have just replaced the whole video with Ewald's singing wound. I laughed so hard at that part.

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
I feel bad for saying this, but that's a good thing. He's not up to the task at all (yet?).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
I honestly thought he'd 'schlepp seinen Kadaver' (his words...) to Euro 2016. If only as mentor / mascot type of player and maybe one or two easy goals.

• Locked thread