Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marcadia
Sep 13, 2005

I'm a neutral Malaver & I thought you were robbed. The referee seemed fair until he had to card Neymar; afterwards he lost his bottle and was too swayed by the crowd. Every 50/50 subsequently went Brazil's way, as did a few blatant decisions in Croatia's favour. It seemed like the dodgy refereeing from 2002 was back.

Olic did well and obviously has huge stamina but lacked the pace to execute the flashy tricks he was attempting. Your midfield was otherwise excellent, although they could have made more use of the space that Jelavic was creating. Your LB played very well, especially with the lack of support he had from Olic, and your attacks down the left side really troubled Brazil. Your youth players seem excellent technically and well drilled in the fast, counter-attacking style. With Mandzukic back I see you getting out of the group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread