Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
I can't remember if I watched or played this game. Either way it was fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Yeah. It's not fun, it's a very strong emotional experience. That's probably the best way to put it.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Did you [plan to] mention That there's a way to leave without killing the doctor and that there is a second weapon you can make?

Didn't watch all the way through but nothing beyond chapter 2 spoiled there.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Awesome, just wanted to make sure. Haven't had the time to watch all the vids but I wanna make sure you're going through it. The last bit of the game is honestly one of the most unsettling things I've ever even thought about.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

She was essentially told she was going back to take care of what could be assumed to be 5 serial killers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

I actually thought the confrontation with the eye was really interesting.

• Locked thread