Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Have i mentioned my french grandfather vif ler france and all that, chaps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Syncopated posted:

Yeah, imagine if Ribery had come along with this team as well and they had managed to integrate him into the team, that would be fully sick imo.

Too ugly, he never would have fit in.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
The most shocking thing about yesterday was seeing Giroud sprint the length of the pitch for Valbuena's goal.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Cabaye still plays as Newcastle

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Brendan Rodgers posted:

How the gently caress did he buy himself Juve will refuse £100m+ bids for him. He's cheating.

Probably used the editor and gave himself all the moves. Sly dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

Is Sissoko just back up for France? Was he any good last night?

He played on the right wing in the first half and looked... energetic? Not as good as he was deeper against Switzerland (he dropped back later when Matuidi went off) but alright I guess. A bit wasteful in possession but produced more than Griezmann did from the other side.

Pogba was all over the place last night so I wouldn't be surprised to see Sissoko start at CM in the next round. Schneiderlin looked really good at DM though so maybe Cabaye will be pushed forward in that slot instead.

• Locked thread