Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pylb
Sep 22, 2010

"The superfluous, a very necessary thing"
Je suis obligé de regarder le match sur TV5Monde, les commentateurs sont absoluments nuls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

tetsman posted:

The TF1 commenters are nothing to write home about either though tbh.

Oh they're bad alright, but that's why I was so shocked at the TV5Monde ones, they're actually noticeably worse.

Jamaica are pretty bad. I feel sorry for their keeper each time there's a closeup of him.

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

euroboy posted:

Debuchy broke a bone apparently?

No idea, but he played on after the injury and was only taken off at half time.

edit: there were some rumors that he broke his tibia, but apparently it was bogus.

LOL 8-0

pylb fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Jun 8, 2014

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

There seems to be a stronger cohesion in the squad than in 2010.

At least beween Sakho and Mavuba.

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

Quantumfate posted:

I'm American, and an OM fan in ligue 1. Why do I give a poo poo about the French team? Why will I weep tomorrow no matter the outcome?

Valbuena is pretty much the heart and soul of the team.

He used to get boos when les Bleus played in Paris (because of the PSG-OM rivalry) but now even Parisians like him.

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

Quantumfate posted:

Ugh, '98 WC French players are commentating the french feed? How I wish I knew french. :v:

You're not really missing anything. They're not very good.

Happy with the way we played overall. A bit too much diving for my taste, but Honduras played dirty as hell.

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

canuckanese posted:

are they going to win today

Last three times we faced Switzerland were draws. They haven't beaten us since like 1992 though.

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

Seems like Benzema wasn't actually going through a drought, just saving up his goals for the WC.

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

Pogba was seen playing Football Manager on the flight home:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

Griezmann is also seen playing FM in another video, though it's only for a quick second and you can't make anything out on the screen.

• Locked thread