Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

euroboy posted:

If you're bored or something tonight you can watch France play against Norway in what will surely be 90 horrible minutes of football.

I'm going to this game, so it will no doubt be terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

I was at this game tonight because I happened to be in Paris for a couple of days. There was a chant that the fans kept doing where they'd stand and jump up and down. Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the chant is in English?

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Hegay posted:

Bit generic this

Yeah, I know, but I speak absolutely no French, so it's as exact as I can be :)

It was the only thing they chanted other than Allez Les Bleus, so I thought someone may know what it was.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Bulbo posted:

Would it be this?

"Qui ne saute pas n'est pas francais", "those who don't jump aren't French".

That's exactly what it was, thanks!! Turns out I was obeying it :)

• Locked thread