Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

psyopmonkey posted:

No. Cats are amazing and best. :colbert:

ok good. you were retarded and unstable to begin with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Foreskins ftw.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

cool, I've gotta try that sometime. I usually use rib meat or chuck for that kinda thing.

Chuck is a better option if youre going to season afterwards. Do your slow wet cook first with a seasoned broil after its been pulled.

Ribs are for when youre going to use radiant heat and season while cooking.

Tri-Tip and loin are for when youre going to rock poo poo and make awesome food.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sabel posted:

Foreskins ftw.

keep telling yourself that, chief

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
How long until there is a pre-natal test for troons so that they can all be aborted

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Maoist Pussy has strong Maoist opinions on foreskins, troons, dicks, anime
You know, poo poo that matters.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

How long until there is a pre-natal test for troons so that they can all be aborted

If you got pregnant would you really abort your kid for a reason as silly as that?

What about if you could tell your child would grow up gay?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

If you got pregnant would you really abort your kid for a reason as silly as that?

Of course. There is no point in having a retarded baby if you have the option not to.

psyopmonkey posted:

What about if you could tell your child would grow up gay?

Gay male: abort
Gay female: abort only if diesel

IMO

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

Of course. There is no point in having a retarded baby if you have the option not to.

Gay male: abort
Gay female: abort only if diesel

IMO

Thats not very funny. Im starting to think the people in this thread are just trying to be mean for the sake of it.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I am not trying to be funny. I am trying to get through your thick head that using surgery to disguise a man as a woman is some dystopian nightmare poo poo and lots of people don't like it. Like, why you don't get that is baffling.

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
medical science cant change chromozones so id just abort a tranny baby and reroll

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
why is it always fail bigots who hate anime

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Maoist Pussy posted:

lots of people don't like it
Sucks to be them.

lfield
May 10, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

I am not trying to be funny. I am trying to get through your thick head that using surgery to disguise a man as a woman is some dystopian nightmare poo poo and lots of people don't like it. Like, why you don't get that is baffling.

why dont you like it

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

lfield posted:

why dont you like it

Why don't you like poo poo sandwiches? Because, see, the analogy is that a woman's pants are the sandwich and getting a penis instead of a vagina is like getting a poo poo sandwich instead of a smoked turkey with avocado.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

do people poo poo in your sandwich a lot

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

seems simple though, if you don't like something don't go for it and then complain you didn't like it to the entire world

lfield
May 10, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

Why don't you like poo poo sandwiches? Because, see, the analogy is that a woman's pants are the sandwich and getting a penis instead of a vagina is like getting a poo poo sandwich instead of a smoked turkey with avocado.

how often do you get in a woman's pants and are surprised by a penis

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

Im not trying to convince you of anything except that trans people are in fact people and not magical tumblr pixies who exist to troll the trolls. Why do you need to convince me of your "beliefs"?

Maybe I am just a big freak. Or maybe Im a responsible, active, and nice young woman who just happened to start her life off as a guy. I really hope youre just trolling because it makes me sad to know that there are people that hate as much as you do.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

seems simple though, if you don't like something don't go for it and then complain you didn't like it to the entire world

Don't disguise a man as a woman.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

lfield posted:

how often do you get in a woman's pants

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

sometimes I gently caress too many girls and I'm not paying attention and theres a dick in the mix

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

how can you live with being so lovely and boring

even if your terrible opinions are just a gimmick, you're still a dumb piece of poo poo

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

lfield posted:

how often do you get in a woman's pants and are surprised by a penis

Zero so far. Let's keep it what way.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

lol settle down portals

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

lfield posted:

how often do you get in a woman's pants

Everyday!

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Cucking Mama posted:

lol settle down portals

man I'm not mad I'm just pointing out that his opinions and/or gimmick sucks

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Cucking Mama posted:

sometimes I gently caress too many girls and I'm not paying attention and theres a dick in the mix

do you break stride or just keep on plowin?

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

I want to have sex with a numb scar between someone's legs

lfield
May 10, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

Zero so far. Let's keep it what way.

that is the same amount of poo poo sandwiches i have eaten

so what i do is not spend my time complaining about poo poo sandwiches on the internet

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Im not trying to convince you of anything except that trans people are in fact people and not magical tumblr pixies who exist to troll the trolls. Why do you need to convince me of your "beliefs"?

Maybe I am just a big freak. Or maybe Im a responsible, active, and nice young woman who just happened to start her life off as a guy. I really hope youre just trolling because it makes me sad to know that there are people that hate as much as you do.

I am not trolling. I understand that you are probably a nice person, but the problem is that your wishes for yourself are in conflict with mine.

I don't see any way around that. It isn't that I have anything against you personally, but that the existence of trans makes the world less pleasant.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Marxist Hobo posted:

I want to have sex with a numb scar between someone's legs

there a worse things to put your dick in

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Maoist Pussy posted:

but the problem is that your wishes for yourself are in conflict with mine.
lol

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

do you break stride or just keep on plowin?

I shut it down and post ofc

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

rape doesn't count

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

I want to stick my tiny phimosed dick into a wound in the crotch of a friendly person with brain problems.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

I am not trolling. I understand that you are probably a nice person, but the problem is that your wishes for yourself are in conflict with mine.

I don't think your feelings on the matter mean anything

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

there a worse things to put your dick in

such as?

lfield
May 10, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

your wishes for yourself are in conflict with mine.

:yarr:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

• Locked thread