Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Portals
Apr 18, 2012

your hemmorhoidal rear end in a top hat, probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

anything that's not a real vagina

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!
Need a 4k monitor to experience the true beauty of Sabel's posting.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

you are poo poo

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Probad posted:

Need a 4k monitor to experience the true beauty of Sabel's posting.
Put it in your sig.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I read that some of the Ghengis Khan's soldiers would cut holes in their captives and gently caress their kidneys. Were these men the world's first troons? Perhaps some of them were actually having their fantasies fulfilled.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
need a plot summary of this thread i'm writing the book

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

I am not trolling. I understand that you are probably a nice person, but the problem is that your wishes for yourself are in conflict with mine.

Oh ok, neat, what are your wishes for me? Do you think that I should have killed myself? Or, that I should spend my entire life living as a gender I wasnt, looking how I didnt feel, and hating myself?

Im very happy now and I pass just fine. Sure, im not a runway model, but neither are 99% of normal girls. Should a normal fat girl kill herself because shes overweight? And, should she be ostrizied as much as a transchick/boy when, or if, she becomes skinny?

Oh, wait... I forgot. Other peoples opinions and feelings dont matter as much as yours. And, thats why we have to say mean things on the internet. :3:

Goon'tacular! :magical:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Oh ok, neat, what are your wishes for me? Do you think that I should have killed myself? Or, that I should spend my entire life living as a gender I wasnt, looking how I didnt feel, and hating myself?

No, its fine with me if you do things to yourself. 'Passing' is the only problem. As long as you never 'pass', you are not a problem.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Putty posted:

need a plot summary of this thread i'm writing the book

Troon says "ask me anything"
Goons ask about crotch parts
Troon says no
Goons say kill yourself for 30+ pages
Goons have long debate about nature/nurture/trans topics
IMGUR cat gifs
Troon gets bored and closes thread after seeing a trend of circular arguments and retardation
Goon opens another thread with the same topic
Troon reopens thread
Cats
Arguements
Fart
"im gay"
GBS

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

No, its fine with me if you do things to yourself. 'Passing' is the only problem. As long as you never 'pass', you are not a problem.

lol go chug bleach you weird douchebag

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Maoist Pussy posted:

Sweet dreams.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

You have a problem when people "clock me" as female? I fail to see how thats a problem in the least.

I get to feel like a normal human being and the people "clocking me" dont know or more importantly care whats in my pants or my genetic makeup.

By the way... I pass already. :twisted:

lfield
May 10, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

what are you scared of

is getting tricked by stealth trans people really something that happens. it doesnt seem like that is something you need to bother yourself worrying about tbh

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
i pass 100%

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

At being stinky and fat.

Yes, we know.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

I dont remember what I meant by "I am my own person now". I dont think that people who are still attached to their families are the weird ones; I know im out of the norm for not talking to my family.

Id rather not say why I dont talk to my parents. Most of the rift was caused by my joining the military.

Lets not get too personal folks. :ohdear:

Sorry about being too personal, the thread title said anything. I believe that our youth has an effect on our adulthood and more info may help others understand where some of your decisions come from but I will not press further.

Cyberball 2072 fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Jun 2, 2014

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i pass large elephant shits

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Cyberball 2072 posted:

Sorry about being too personal, the thread title said anything.

I said ask me anything and I mean it. I also will not divulge everything about my life either.

I do have the option of saying no.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

You have a problem when people "clock me" as female? I fail to see how thats a problem in the least.

People don't like to be tricked. You are not actually incapable of comprehending that.

I mean, if you are not willing to put yourself in the mind of others, that's ok. Nobody is required to have any sympathy for you, either.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Maoist Pussy posted:

People don't like to be tricked. You are not actually incapable of comprehending that.

I mean, if you are not willing to put yourself in the mind of others, that's ok. Nobody is required to have any sympathy for you, either.

wanna fight

lfield
May 10, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

People don't like to be tricked.

you make it sound like you're constantly running into hot chicks who lead you on & then flash their balls at you & run away cackling

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Maoist Pussy.mp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c6vDxvOXhQ

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

Im not tricking anyone. They call me maam/miss/her/she because I talk, look like, and am female on the outside. If someone was to ask me about my past I tell them about my transition. If someone calls me a male pronoun I wont correct them because they see me as a guy, however this is very quickly becoming a thing of the past. Im not trying to deceive anyone.

Sympathy no, but what about empathy or caring about other people?

This whole idea of tricking someone is unnecessarily childish. I understand anger or disgust. You seem to be more on the fear side of the house.

What... Think im cute or something? Hah!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Maoist Pussy posted:

seriously do you toss and turn in bed at night thinking you'll meet a really hot girl who will be like april fools I got a dick :twisted:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

If someone was to ask me about my past I tell them about my transition.

That is nice, but I am not interested in relying on your good behavior. I would rather be able to rely on my eyes.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

This has been a very successful troon thread guys. Good work all. See you next week!

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
maoist pussy should go hoover up some scarabs with his urethra

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

This thread has a theme song. :dance:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

seriously do you toss and turn in bed at night thinking you'll meet a really hot girl who will be like april fools I got a dick :twisted:

Haha, no. Fortunately, troons are mostly hideous.

Laverna
Mar 21, 2013

I realise it's different for every individual but I have a question for you. When people talk in the past tense about things you did before you came out, do they refer to you as male or female? Which do you prefer?
I assume you'd obviously prefer the one you identify with but if they didn't is it something that would irritate you, considering that they are referring to a time when they didn't know that?

I'm just curious because I have an acquaintance who recently came out and I don't know how to refer to her in conversation when talking about events beforehand. Of course it doesn't really matter since it's about her rather than to her, but I was still wondering about it.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

"Mostly" is an interesting choice in wording.

Someone must be down for some troon-poon!

lfield
May 10, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

That is nice, but I am not interested in relying on your good behavior. I would rather be able to rely on my eyes.

so what about hermaphroditism

do we send them to the camps too or what

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

"Mostly" is an interesting choice in wording.

Someone must be down for some troon-poon!

Well, you know, its like being badly injured in an automobile accident. It probably won't happen, but you still despise people who drive recklessly.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

psyopmonkey posted:

If you do the math, the majority of hosed up normal people is higher.

AKA: Goons.

this thread has its dedicated core too and tbh they deserve just as much credit for their unflagging work on this thread as the op does

its really hard to mock people who are just plain better than you

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
MP also has some bizarre obsession with foreskins that baffles me.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

the op is cute and you are mad at yourself for thinking so

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Common enemy: body horrors- fats, foreskins, troons, hairy people, etc

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Psysopmonkey, you said you'd be closing this thread tonight correct? What time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Marxist Hobo posted:

Psysopmonkey, you said you'd be closing this thread tonight correct? What time?

Not sure. I might leave it open longer. It seems to be a good outlet for hate and a great place for people to ask questions.

Plus ill be posting pics of my Tri Tip yums later :3:

This is a comedy website, not the stock exchange.

• Locked thread