Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Maoist Pussy posted:

What else is there to do?

Post in a thread that is 70 pages of goons caring deeply about what lurks in the underdrawers of a person they will never meet? Sounds fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Fwiw my undies and genitals are metal bc I am a literal pooping robot

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Maoist Pussy posted:

I am not into white girls, but it would make me extremely uncomfortable to think someone was cute and then find out it was a man who had been altered by drugs and surgery, yes. That is exactly what I have been trying to explain to you: it is disgusting and it makes people uncomfortable. That is why they don't like you and don't support you.

Thank you for understanding. Good work.

How many hours per day would you say you spend thinking and posting about the genitals and gender of strangers?

• Locked thread