Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
im a homo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
actually, let me rephrase that.

im a Fag. i LOVE cock....... even hosed up tranny cocks that look like a fatal disaster at the hot dog factory.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
:arnie:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
tbh i'd date a coutnerfeit women as long as she would put up w/ me talking about anime A LOT.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
like if the price i have to pay, for dating a woman that is genuinely interested in my opinions on slice of life animes starring high school girls, is that she is transgendered, that is a price i am willing to pay.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

COBRARocky posted:

Gas this loving thread

how about you gas yourself, retard rear end. some of us are trying to have a constructive debate about friend of the family Balls!

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
thank you, Mystery Tranny, for the delicious avatar

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
btw, i bear no ill will towards whoever bought me this avatar. i know the horse hormones make u Hysterical, and its not ur fault, its science.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
*slides into thread like kramer* did somebady say boobies???

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
gas the thread, but goldmine my hilarious gifs, and put my gifs on the frontpage with a zzany title like "Arooga! Freak Futanari has made some CRAZY gifs....... you will not believe what Weird Twitter has to say about this!"

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
keep the thread open, in case i want to make more gifs.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
i am the ONLY funny poster itt. you would be wise to follow my suggestions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

psyopmonkey posted:

Im requesting more cat oriented gifs please.

cats are retard animals for people who are too lazy or too irresponsible to own a dog.

• Locked thread