Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lfield
May 10, 2008
being trans is cool. dont cut your dick off tho. repurpose it into a vagina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lfield
May 10, 2008
the main arguments are 1) we're trying to erase gender expectations here & you trying to look/dress like a woman "should" look/dress isn't helping & 2) you grew up assigned male so you got the male privilege & can't understand woman issues

the response is stop being such a big rear end in a top hat ya jerk

lfield
May 10, 2008
i like this thread and have learned a lot. keep it open imo

lfield
May 10, 2008

Kirk Johnson posted:

Also, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but none of you "pass". Like, absolutely none.

no need to be mean, friend. trans people can have it pretty hard. you should probably be nice to them :3

lfield
May 10, 2008

Mr. Mallory posted:

it was a pretty dumb "burn" bro

it was smart and you fell for it

lfield
May 10, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

Like, what do you think you are accomplishing, other than spreading more hate and suspicion of stealth faggotry

be nice to trans people please :3

lfield
May 10, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

I am not trying to be funny. I am trying to get through your thick head that using surgery to disguise a man as a woman is some dystopian nightmare poo poo and lots of people don't like it. Like, why you don't get that is baffling.

why dont you like it

lfield
May 10, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

Why don't you like poo poo sandwiches? Because, see, the analogy is that a woman's pants are the sandwich and getting a penis instead of a vagina is like getting a poo poo sandwich instead of a smoked turkey with avocado.

how often do you get in a woman's pants and are surprised by a penis

lfield
May 10, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

Zero so far. Let's keep it what way.

that is the same amount of poo poo sandwiches i have eaten

so what i do is not spend my time complaining about poo poo sandwiches on the internet

lfield
May 10, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

your wishes for yourself are in conflict with mine.

:yarr:

lfield
May 10, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

No, its fine with me if you do things to yourself. 'Passing' is the only problem. As long as you never 'pass', you are not a problem.

what are you scared of

is getting tricked by stealth trans people really something that happens. it doesnt seem like that is something you need to bother yourself worrying about tbh

lfield
May 10, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

People don't like to be tricked.

you make it sound like you're constantly running into hot chicks who lead you on & then flash their balls at you & run away cackling

lfield
May 10, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

That is nice, but I am not interested in relying on your good behavior. I would rather be able to rely on my eyes.

so what about hermaphroditism

do we send them to the camps too or what

lfield
May 10, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

I am not into white girls, but it would make me extremely uncomfortable to think someone was cute and then find out it was a man who had been altered by drugs and surgery, yes.

that's your problem

But yeah what about intersex people. are they disgusting too or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lfield
May 10, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

Yes, that is my problem with trannies. It is why I am negative towards them. Correct. You got it.

well you're a jackass but that's not enough of an excuse to throw a tantrum every time the world doesn't conform to your preferences

& you keep not answering my question about intersex people lol

• Locked thread