Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

thank you i don't know when or where i would have gotten mydaily dose of reddit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

huglagluhghaulgh

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

i'm a homo i'm gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

Basically, this...

quoted for ban

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Gender Dysphoria is caused by Jewish interference with the water supplies. Don't worry, OP, we will avenge your loss at a chance at normal life.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Pls spoonfeed me how u are majing these

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

beecock

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

so i'm not gonna read most of this thread but was any of it funny or has it just been op rolling with the punches with no comedy meltdowns from eithe rside

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

mookface posted:

It's been a passive aggressive shitshow for days

Motherfucker posted:

there's no laughs here.

im glad that gbs never changes

psyopmonkey posted:

I think there was a long debate with plenty of meltdowns starting at around pg 38.

The earlier parts of the thread were funnier.

If the trend of unfunny douche'ness continues ill probably just close the thread. It will probably be over by tonight. :colbert:

well at least you're level headed mister or misses gender dysphoria person, thank you for removing kebab

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

if there's a thread about [hot button issue] and it doesn't contain jokes or op making jokes about themselves and they crazy then it's doomed gfrom the getgo

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Hobohemian's gimmick is funny the first thread you read it in, but then, it's not so much the eighth thread

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

psyopmonkey you should get disgusting grossout picks for your av and sig, maybe throw in a dendy crew sig since you're technically had girl status in the past or present i forget which. but he'll give one to him because of it, then you can make a gimmick of being aggressivvely neutral and very passive and boring despite gsaid grossout

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

i'm throwing poo poo at the wall her

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

:agreed:

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

:agreed:

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

i want to stick my penis, inside another penis, like that one video except with my cock instead of a dildo

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Sabel posted:

When you live your life and interact with people how often are you staring at their crotch with x-ray vision

yes

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

how much longer was it until this thread gets closed gassed and we can stop asking a troon anything aka please bother op about what genetalia they has b/c they crave the abuse

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

I want to have sex with a numb scar between someone's legs

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

I want to stick my tiny phimosed dick into a wound in the crotch of a friendly person with brain problems.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

This has been a very successful troon thread guys. Good work all. See you next week!

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Psysopmonkey, you said you'd be closing this thread tonight correct? What time?

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Normally I don't side mental illness but psyopmonkeycheese is bein all polite and poo poo and its pissing goons the gently caress off so I think this thread has been successful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Futa I like yr new av

• Locked thread