Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
have you talked to your therapist about your need to constantly attention whore / feed your narccism / seek validation by posting your pics and posting about how much of a troon you are all over the forums at all times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013

psyopmonkey posted:

Whoa whoa whoa. Im not some one trick pony.

Dont forget about my incessant cat threads and shitposting.

Come on now!

what do you get out of posting about yourself so much though

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013

psyopmonkey posted:

I sure hope to hell the crazy ones are gone.

ur still here tho...

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
why are you so narsssiscit that all i care about srsly drat

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
realtalk at me here , why are you so hosed up you need validation from goons

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
psyopmonkeys been at this for fuckin years though its pathological now surely

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
the context here is that lots of troons are pathologically insecure and seek validation from hosed up places

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
heh

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
try washing them down with bleach to mix it up a bit sometimes

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
and thus a temple to your narsscisism is built

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
u sure are impressing everyone with how totally cool and chillax u are man i bet ur gonna get that validation you crave now!!!

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013

Fireless Phoenix posted:

there is (was?) a militant troon poster who basically admitted that most troons don't really have true gender dysphoria; just other personality disorders. (S)he also admitted that gender dysphoria and trans* was hosed up and there is no "pride" in it and that they'd abort their kids if there was a way to determine if the unborn child was trans.

that's a cool troon IMO. (S)he was realistic about hisher issues.

that doesnt sound like any troon, which troon were u talking about

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
i dearly want to believe that person's face is just moist from being overly sweaty , which is still gross but better than alternatives

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
tell them about the time you opened the door to your commanding officer with a boner in womens panties

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
i think what lavern cox is doing is kinda deceptive, shes the attractive sane front for a group of people who generally completely loving insane and disgusting as hell

like a lot of people will see her and think yes troons are respectable and we should help them , but really most troons are 60 year old fat balding men who thinking putting on a pink dress and speaking in falsetto is 'transitioning to female'. im not so sure the people would support trannies if they didint hide behind the one or two ocassional attractive normal ones....

also psyopmonkey you're in the wierd category cos u look wierd and are a narcissist , also see previous commanding officer panty incident lmao

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
most troons just wish they had a sex abuse story to trot out for sympathy points but the truth is they are closer to elliot rodgers than anything else

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013

psyopmonkey posted:

Why do I look weird? Yes, Im a tad of a narcissist. The CMDR saw my sports bra, not my undies.

Guy undies are better than chick undies. :colbert:

untranny valley

clearly not a woman but ur face doesnt look masculine, congrats on making urself into a freak with horse piss i guess

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
it basically looks like you flayed some womans face off and stuck it ontop of ur dudeface

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
please dont let psyop monkey think they are a cool troon, theyre one of the hosed up ones , there are much cooler troons they just dont post narccism threads.

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
hmmm whats the best way to become a true woman like i am inside.. hmm .hmmmmm ah yes ill just ill pull a funny face in all photos that oughta do it

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
lol trannys get sex chagnes on medicare now and people are losing their loving minds over it its legit hiarlious

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
psyopmonkey is a tranny with an inflated opinion of themselves , the angry posters are hilarious because they are so dumb and the other posters are dumnb too

basically everyone in this thread is dumb

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
wait which one is step aside , cos step aside posting on that site is loving hilarious to me lmao how self hating can you get

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013

i can tell this is a disgusting transsexual man because of the curvature of the eyebrows

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
obvious tranny, EXTREMELY male teeth , only male teeth grow at that angle

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
if troons dont kill themselves who will

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013

pysopmohnkey is stilla hosed up wierdo but if u cant tell i was being sarcastic about the eyebrows and teeth lmao...

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
psyopmonkey ur literally damaging the tranny cause here because the thread is long long proof that you are retarded

srsly close the thread and go outside and live life like a normal person instead of being such a loving wierdo and making even more people hate trannys

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
i am ashamed of my non anime avatar, pls donate to my kickstarter to transition to anime avatar haver

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
its upside down wtf

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
Shemale-ra ???

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
medical science cant change chromozones so id just abort a tranny baby and reroll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
i pass 100%

• Locked thread