Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
whats your favorite anime

mine is original dirty pair, specifically episode 7 - "Love is Everything. Risk Your Life to Elope!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
tranime

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Bung Harmer posted:

the fact he wants to chop off his dick, turn his colon into a fake pussy, inject chinese horse piss, shave his skull, all in the name of looking 1% more like a woman. I've seen psypopmonkey and he ain't fooling anyone.
Be nice.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

psyopmonkey posted:

Me in AIT at Bragg:

You were a first-person shooter protag

psyopmonkey posted:

I plan on being a happy person. Succeed in my career. And, live my life how I see fit.
A respectable goal. Good luck

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Thoughts on Aimee Hanley

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
psyopmonkey's been pretty civil as far as troons go please be nice, go after the megathread regulars instead

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Naerasa posted:

1) if you cut your dick off, can you give it to a person who is trying to turn their vagina into a dick?
That's not how SRS works but it'd be really nice if it did wouldn't it

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Sgt. Shaved Balls posted:

If you are a man who wants to be female but still like females does that make you like bizarro gay
translesbos are super common, as are transfags

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Bung Harmer posted:

You don't shut the gently caress up about being trans and then when someone asks the only question that really matters you don't answer it.
Bung Harmer tell us about your dick how big is it do you shave, and if so how closely or do you just trim, inquiring minds want to know

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

psyopmonkey posted:

Where did the injecting horse piss come from? Ive never heard of this.
premarin = pregnant mare urine

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
why does it necessitate political argument when a penis-haver expresses femininity

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Is this supposed to resemble you

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

psyopmonkey posted:

Maybe you should ask me something interesting then.
What do your mil-bro former colleagues think of all this poo poo or do they even know

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Maoist Pussy posted:

Where in your life did you miss the realization that actually nobody likes being a dude but
Closet trans. Get on the titty skittles now.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Men care a lot about their own dicks and how big they are and other peoples dicks a lot. Women apparently not nearly as much.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

whoflungpoop posted:

itt we wax pedantic about misspelled titles in japanese animation, universally hailed as proper entertainment for mature persons of culture and taste
He had to intentionally misspell it to affect an air of not giving a gently caress about anime, that dumb poo poo for nerds that makes people shoot up schools. Anyway, everybody shut the gently caress up about anime. Yes I know how funny this sounds coming from me.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

whoflungpoop posted:

tranny ladies with beards are p hosed up imo

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Moridin920 posted:

is there a word that isn't used in an insulting context 90% of the time that I can use though

it's just irritating, I have no problem with trans people and I don't want anyone to get mad or upset but at the same time I need a loving noun to use you know

I've seen people get mad about trans, troon, tranny, etc., I've seen people say those words are fine, idk.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Why is Janet Mock so full of herself jesus loving christ

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Funniest thing that Janet Mock ever did was rudely tell off another transwoman she failed to detect for asking an inoffensive question about her life, at a press event, where she talks about her book about her life. Also incorrectly assumed that the questioner was cis.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Maoist Pussy will never bed a woman either cis or trans.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

boom boom boom posted:

Don't dicks stop working when you go trans? but vaginas are unchanged?
Reduced function depending on dose, time on hrt, genetics, time since puberty.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Which restroom do you use and have you had any restroom-related incidents
Never mind rear end in a top hat dudes, what do other women think

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Have you done any voice training, do you ever go back and forth and selectively use both registers to your advantage

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
What's your daily fashion sense like. I like to be as androgynous as possible.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Did you do that thing that supposedly some nerdy rear end trans do where they consistently play as opposite-sexed characters in games if they can or do you just not actually give a gently caress and pick based on utilitarian things like move set or armor or abilities or whatever

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

ut oh, I usually pick the woman in games. Does that mean I'm a troon?
No.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Thoughts on "chasers"?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
What's the gender ratio of your friends
What was the gender ratio of your friends in the past, pre-transition to childhood

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Mrenda posted:

In the vast majority of cases they're creepy as gently caress. They fetishize trans people and treat trans people like objects. An example is at a trans club where two of the trans people there were presenting male but most female. The chasers would come up to the group and completely ignore the male presenting people (even though it was obvious we were trans.) This of course didn't go down well with any of the people and they were told to gently caress off.

I have no objection to people being attracted specifically to trans people, as a fetish or kink or anything like that. I do have a problem with creepiness. I've talked to a few "chasers" online that aren't creepy at all. They're just normal people who have a thing for trans people. I wouldn't call them chasers though as that's a pretty negative thing.
Would you say that, other than a fetish/preference/kink/whatever, there's a fundamental difference between chasers and just plain lovely, creepy, uncouth straight dudes

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

psyopmonkey posted:

No.

Sorry, but I can still physically out perform just about every girl ive met. Im also taller than most genetic chicks which can be another advantage in some sports.

Its not "fair" in my eyes. Just my opinion though.
Never mind sports. What about intellectual endeavors? Would you say MtFs tend to have an advantage just by virtue of being raised male and not being discouraged from STEM-related pursuits?

Torka posted:

I don't know if this is indicative of anything other than personality type, I'm straight and cis and have never questioned my sexual orientation or gender identity and I've always made better friends with girls from an early age
Don't know either. Same.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I know you said you don't give a gently caress about anime but what do you make of this?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Maoist Pussy posted:

Seriously, New Orleans has some loving crazy-rear end trannies. There is a restaurant where all the waitresses are trans.
Hamburger Mary's? We have those in LA too.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

isn't there also a Cowboy Bebop episode about a chick with a dick on Mars?
Grens and the story was that he was male-identifying and presenting but while he was a prisoner they tested some drugs on him that happened to have estrogen-like effects

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Do you feel conflicted when you receive negative treatment, but the kind of negative treatment that women get because you passed (sexual harassment, misogyny)

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Do you eat beans?
Would you like to see a new movie starring George Wendt?
Do you eat beans with George Wendt?
Would you like to see George Wendt eating beans in a movie?
How many beans do you eat in a George Wendt bean-eating movie?
How many bean-eating movies have you seen with George Wendt?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Sabel posted:

I know you said you don't give a gently caress about anime but what do you make of this?
I'd like an answer to this question but you sound like you hate anime enough to the point where you refuse to answer it or click the link. I'm sorry.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

psyopmonkey posted:

It was pretty lame. I still prefer adventure time and regular show.
Fair enough. :kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

psyopmonkey posted:

Im going to make curried lentils tomorrow.
Shut up.
Ect.
With cilantro I hope

He acted circles around Osment. Gigolo Joe was great.

• Locked thread