Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Oh no, wouldn't want :siren: CHEMICALS :siren: in your vegetables.

"Organic" is a huge fad.

Treflan is God's greatest gift to man. 2,4-D, glyphosate, and pyrethrin as necessary.

That said unless you have a massive garden or a specific problem you really shouldn't even need to use much in the way of chemicals anyway. Regular hand weeding and good practices can generally make it so you'll rarely be in a situation where you'll want/need chemicals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler
typically one only gets to refer to themselves as a member of a profession if they actually do that thing for monetary gain

also as someone who grew up on an actual farm I think you're insane

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler
While it is a good fertilizer that's also a fantastic way of spreading disease if improperly sterilized. Do you really want to take that chance as a producer or a consumer?

On the other hand you can't get sick from your own poo poo so if you're the only one eating it go crazy.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler

Rent-A-Cop posted:

My inhuman corporate masters have bestowed their dark grace upon me and given me marvelous powers. I am now poisonous to caterpillars and 12% more drought tolerant. Fear me.

I'm two semesters away from a degree in plant biology/biotechnology and they won't even let me produce high levels of vitamin A in my body. The American education system is a crock of poo poo.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler
that's not what he meant by solarizing lmao

Muttonchips is a Monsanto agent provocateur

• Locked thread