Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
I rely on the Darwinian philosophy of organic gardening. If bugs or some other bastard creature eat it before I do, and it needs more water than a brief hose dousing while I give my plants their morning pep talk then I don't grow it. If my yard dies then it's what mother nature intended. Also, Muttonchips, you are totally a gimmick. It's kind of funny because I know plenty of people who say things like that. Nice folks but boy are they goddamned crazy.

Anyhow here's my garden that is fertilizer and pesticide free.

we got
- random heirloom and hybrid tomatos
- 5 mystery hot peppers
- bush beans of many colors
- UFO squash
- cukes
- some herbs
- orchids
- ginger
- a few random old kale plants that just won't die

Harvest from the other day

Hola Pepino

We've been making homemade pickles, and hot drat are they tasty. :ssh:we used horrible chemicals though like acetic acid, sucrose, and of course Sodium Chloride.

E: Hoes and that stirrup on a stick are bourgeois excesses. A goddamn machete is the only tool you need.

Leroy Diplowski fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jun 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread