Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Otamendi hasn't played for most of the season, he had a fallout with Porto's coach and was sold to Valencia but could only play for them next season, so he was sidelined. Argentina's defense is absolutely awful, no way they get anywhere near the trophy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I knew he had been loaned out but had no idea he was a starter in Brazil, he's pretty good but I guess the manager wanted more experience and locker room presence with Demichelis and Campagnaro as backups. Garay and Fernandez are the starters anyway right?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

El Hefe posted:

ARUBA, BONAIRE Y CURAÇAO SON ARGENTINAS CARAJO

Same.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

El Hefe posted:

I can't believe the World Cup final is going to have Löw on one bench and Sabella on the other, two clowns.

Unlike "widely respected in South America" Tata Martino who was a huge success in Barcelona as anticipated by this forum's premier South American posters.

• Locked thread